1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you think?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by mloo1501, Jul 29, 2014.

1. mloo1501

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    This is a letter I just wrote that i'm gonna give my crush on the first day of school.
    I put his name in there so i'll just say Tony because I don't know what to call him. :slight_smile: Tell me what you think.

Hey Tony I've been thinking about school all summer and how we are going into 12th grade. That's so crazy to think we only have one year left. I'm sitting here writing this because I have a lot on my mind and have no one to talk to. Two years ago in 2012 as we were entering 10th grade I wrote a letter exactly like this, but this letter is different. As you have seen I have always been shy (especially 9th grade) but these past 3 years of high school have changed me. I'm entering 12th grade my last year until freedom. I really don't give a shit anymore. This year I am going to be who I fucking am. That's why i'm writing this. Tony I've had a super big crush on you since my first day of high school. Yes I've had a crush on a girl and we dated but you, I've never felt so strongly about a person. Listen I know you smoke weed 24/7 (everyone knows) and how inappropriate you act but that's the reason why I fucking love you. You're super hot and an amazing person. I know you have a girlfriend and we will never be anything but I still needed to tell you. Being so shy every time you talked to me it felt great to be noticed and I thank you for that. At the end of 11th grade I was literally shaking when giving you my yearbook to sign. Now listen I don't know your view on LGBT people but I am gay. If anyone finds out about this I don't care. If I ever get negative attention thrown at me well I only have one more year left. By June 2015 I will never see their ass again. Also as stupid as it sounds you shouldn't be embarrassed of who you have feelings for. Finally that brings me to this. Tony I really care about you and you have really helped me through this shitastic adventure known as high school.

P.S. You can laugh all you want at this because yes I know it's kinda stupid and cheesy but this is how I truly feel.

So what do you think??? I wrote a different letter like this 2 years ago right at the end of 9th grade and I was gonna give it to him on the last day of school but he was with all his friends so I just ripped it up and threw it in the trash and went home. I plan on giving him this letter sometime in the oncoming school year.

2. Polterpup

Aww, this is so sweet! It seems like you've been wanting to tell him for quite some time. I know how it is. I think it's a really awesome letter and I think it's a really good idea to tell him. You'll have to tell me what he says. : ]

3. mloo1501

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeaa I have been :slight_smile: I've accepted the fact that nothing will happen between us but it's still nice to have a crush on someone. Also thanks

4. mangotree

That's really sweet.
    Good on you for putting your happiness first.
    Most people don't learn that until much later in life, if at all.