1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

platonic love or friendship?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Dryad, Jul 30, 2014.

1. Dryad

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What is the difference between these two, really? I have what I'd call "romantic feelings" for my ex-boyfriend. I like cuddling with him and I care about him, I even wouldn't mind kissing -but I don't miss it either. He's been very much in love with me and I've hurt him unintentionally by being undecisive. I'm not jealous when he mentions other girls and never managed to actually want sex with him. I had sex with him to try it, and because he wanted it. Now he wants me back, and I miss him too, I don't want to lose him. But I don't want the sex. The ideal for me would be to have an open relationship without sex. But isn't that just friendship? I feel it's different but I can't explain it.
    Another thing is that I have a crush on a girl. I'm always waiting for her message, I get butterflies when she calls, I lose my words when she's around and I catch myself dreaming of kissing her. At first she seemed to be interested in me, she told me to go out, made her friend ask me if I like girls, but said she's shy and that she wouldn't even hug me if I didn't do it. And she's 23, and more experienced than me. But we don't have much time, she's from another country and leaves in ten days! And she seems to never make a move while I've given my signs... Sometimes she seems like she doesn't care... I'm worried she's losing interest and changes her mind.

My heart is a mess.

2. markosss

You might be biromantic homosexual. You should at least try to keep contact with that girl, you may meet her again one day. I personally will not chose to be with someone if I dont love him even if I feel sexually atracted to him. Whatever happens stay strong.