1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I meet people?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Sparrow19, Jul 31, 2014.

1. Sparrow19

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I have been questioning my sexuality for as long as I can remember, but I have been finally coming to terms with it over the past few months. I think I am bisexual, but I have no idea as I have never been serious with a man or a woman. I have dated men, and drunkenly made out with both, but I guess I am still just confused.

I want to find a way to meet women, but I don't even know where to start. I am 23 years old. Online dating is not my thing, and "meet-up" groups seem a little intimidating. There is 1 LGBT bar in the state I live, but it is widely known for being super trashy, so that is out. Thoughts and suggestions?

I feel that I have made a big step in coming to terms with my feelings and meeting them head-on. Now I want to be able to express them and get to know myself better, but at this point I need someone else to be able to do that.

Help/advice/support please! I feel so very alone.

2. hip2hop

Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah I have the same issue. I found that going to pride festivals is a good place to start you meet a lot of people and make friends that way too and exchange phone numbers and such. As you aren't into online dating I would suggest trying this….if its possible. Another thing that I can suggest is try going out to any bar you will be surprised and if you end up in a relationship great :slight_smile: if they are the person for you they will be accepting and like you for you no matter what