1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my best friend (straight) is driving me crazy Y.Y

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by closetcase000, Jul 31, 2014.

1. closetcase000

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    :help: We have been best friends for about 9 years but he still doesn't know that i'm bisexual (mostly into guys) I'm not out yet :dry:, but I think he knows that I like him :eek: because I remember last year he broke up with his girlfriend at a party and he started drinking a lot, I was at my place, when he got totally drunk he called me and told me that he broke up with his girlfriend, that I was the only one who understands him, that he wishes he could find a girl that treats him like I do (!) (wich is weird because I treat him like all my other guy friends with the difference that I have some deep conversations with him and I always try to make him feel better when he's bummed, I'm ALWAYS there for him), he said that he thinks I'm gay and that I like him (wich is totally true) but he can't be with me because he's straight (I denied it :eusa_liar because I didnt know where he was and with whom and I didn't wanted to tell him what I feel about him when he was drunk and on the phone).

The things is that he's currently in a relationship :icon_sad:, but everytime we are alone at his house or in the car he starts flirting with me :icon_redf and he gets really touchy (hugs me (*hug*), put his arm over my shoulder, plays with my hair and stuff like that), and that is driving me crazy, he's extremely handsome and I like him too much and I don't know how much time i can resist it :bang: i don't know if he's just playing or what is going on, but he never does that when we are with our whole group of friends or with his girlfriend.

Last week we were in the car and he told me that he wanted to get an eyebrow piercing, I asked wich one and he took my hand, pulled me closer to him and put my finger on his left eyebrow and said this one, I was so close to him in that moment that I start staring at him directly to his eyes :eek: and I literally HAD TO FORCE MYSELF TO NOT KISS HIM, when the moment finished I stayed looking at my cellphone and totally disappointed that I didn't kiss him :tantrum: :***: hahaha.

I like his girlfriend but I think I get jealous when she's with him to the point that I don't want to hang out with them when they are together anymore (I think it hurts too much, and I have to put a smile on my face the whole time), ok now my questions are: Should I come out to him and tell him that I like him? Should I move on? Should I get away from him until I don't feel so in love with him? or WHAT SHOULD I DO? :help:

P.S: Sorry I know this is way too long, thank you for taking the time to read it and I hope to hear your comments, and sorry if my english gets weird sometimes, because english is not my first language. (&&&) :smilewave

2. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's not too long, don't worry. :lol:

I think, if you're getting really bothered by this and you're 100% sure that you want to, tell him. If you don't want him to misunderstand or tell anyone, make it very, very clear that you want it to stay a secret.

Coming out is one thing, but confessing... is a whole 'nother thing, and I have no idea how to go about that. Sorry. :icon_redf

Good luck, man.