1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does this mean she's a closet bi-curious?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ogzltheeve, Aug 2, 2014.

1. ogzltheeve

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm not sure if some of you are familiar with the iphone dating app called "******"

but last week I just got back from vacation with 2 other friends. and one of them I have a crush on and i've known her for 2 years. I get vibes from her that make me question her sexuality but i'm not 100% sure because she has a history with men. So the day we got back from vacation I was going through ****** and my friend (crush) popped up. I've never seen her pop up before. So I "liked" her profile to see if she liked me back. By the next morning I got a push notification on my phone saying that I have a "new match" on ******. So when I opened the app and checked to see who that new match was, it never showed up. I was thinking that she might've also liked my profile but then unmatched when it showed that we were a "match" on ****** so that I wouldn't see. Or maybe she wanted to know if I would like her profile.

what do you guys think? I get the feeling she's bi-curious from the things she says but doesn't feel comfortable talking about it. By the way she knows I'm bi-sexual.

2. iamjustababy

iamjustababy Active Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It blocked it because it could be used as a way to contact out of the website..

3. Peacemaker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    you might want to try and get closer and build trust with her, you cant always use a dating site to determine someone's orientation, that way she can open up to you if she might actually be bi-curious or bisexual

4. bicomplicated

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Idk how to really know except to spend more time with her. I know sometimes I betray myself around people who I am not out to. If I see a hot girl, sometime I can't help checking her out. lol. And if she gets really comfortable around you, she may confide in you. Also just cause she uses the label straight doesn't mean she can't be bi. My boyfriend uses the term straight sometimes and bi sometimes to describe himself. I always use bi to describe me. But she may be straight and she may in fact be bi. The only way to really know is if she confides in you. Idk...