1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Having 2 crushes

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Fallenlunatic, Aug 3, 2014.

1. Fallenlunatic

Japan (a foreigner unfortunately. A lot harder)
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Ok so first I had a crush on a girl since last year. I was really crazy about her last year, not a single day passes without thinking about her. But of course I can't let her know about it. But I'm trying to be as friendly as I can to her, but when we meet it's pretty awkward and I become boring so sometimes I feel like I just bore her because obviously I can't talk to her comfortably with our language barrier, but we had fun trying to comunicate because it's sometimes funny XD we have walked home from school together for 2 or 3 times I think? and I get really excited to see her in school everyday. But I don't see her everyday, but when I do, I just feel like my day is complete.

But she's now graduated and on a far high school :frowning2: so I just sometimes stalk her on facebook or twitter lol . But we're at the same age, I;m just 1 year down because of foreign stuff.

But now, an unexpected thing just happened. One of my classmates (who's also a girl)..

well the story is.. I really had no feelings or something like that when I first met her, but we're partners in PE class when we do stretching and all that stuff. we were also seatmates on the bus and airplane when we went on a school trip. But nope, I don't really feel anything.

But one day all of the sudden, I feel like I'm falling for her. I don;t know how! But it just happened. I suddenly feel like everything about her is amazing. And btw she looks like a bit of a tomboy (she has a pageboy haircut and haven't really seen her in a girly fashion). But in Japan, most girls are really sporty and stuff like that so they sometimes look like tomboys.

But both of them are straight which makes me feel the double pain :tears:

And now I'm just more and more confused than ever ._. And yeah I always think about "them" all day. When I'm doing something fun I just think "I wish she or she was here (one of them lol)" :bang: