1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I approach this

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by BlueCover905, Aug 3, 2014.

1. BlueCover905

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I go to this event to play a card game with some friends (Magic the gathering...) And there is this guy who attends who is a rather nice run guy and over a good amount of weeks slowly developed a friendship with the guy. I had no intentions on dating him for I believe(ed?) him to be straight with a girlfriend. We talk casually via text everyday or so. Anyways a few days ago we were playing our game and I guess I was kind of sick and had a massive headache and made a dumb move. So I forfeited the game and let him win and right then he glanced into my eyes and whispered "I love you." So subtly if I wasnt paying attention could of easily missed it. I asked him what did you day and he said "What, I didn't day anything." In that lame deny tone that he obviously did say something but refused to admit it then abruptly changed the conversation.

I talked to him later and recently his relationship with his girlfriend is failing so my guess is maybe he's trying use me as like a comfort teddy bear or to get back at her? Anwyas that's jumping to conclusions, I also then told him that I do have genuine feelings for him and if he did want to a gave a relationship a chance I wouldnt mind to try it.

So do I just give him space and time to get comfortable with his feelings or releasing the lack there of? Or should I push a little into this, dropping kind compliments and things along those lines.

Note: He gives off bi curious tendencies, such as admiring the looks of other guys (Telling me this really) but only talks about girls when in public.

2. rhapsodic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What was his reaction when you told him about your feelings?

3. stumble along

I'd say to skip a turn and have all your mana untapped and wait and see what he does

Dont be too haste-y now

*several bad mtg puns later*

(No but seriously just give him space, you put the ball in his court so just wait and see what he does)