1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

she disappeared

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by vendettaxo, Aug 3, 2014.

1. vendettaxo

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Well I will start off with some background. The part being I have always been extremely shy, antisocial and completely uncomfortable around people. About 5 months ago I started a new job. Working with people... great really left me more terrified than anything. Throughout that course of time I became more comfortable with myself. Though it took me awhile because I never saw it coming.

There was a woman, she was always kind to me, joking and flirting. I happened to stumble into where she worked one night and talked to her a bit. She was definitely cute but I was not going to say anything as at the time I was still terrified and didn't want to be rejected. I mentioned it to my coworkers and one of them said they would find out. Well my luck was she came up there that night. And I'm sure I looked like a nervous and incompetent fool. That night passed and I didn't see her for a few weeks by then I realized I missed her and liked her enough I wanted to say something.

I finally catch her at work one day and talking to her and she tells me she is pregnant. I clam up and decide not to say anything... I mean after all she's pregnant, no way she has any interest in me. Then as I set in my room fuming over my loss I think... why would she tell me? We barely even know each other. So I decide once again to say something. The next time I see her I'm having dinner with my father and she comes over to talk to me. Mentions the baby and how far along she is, then she runs back off to waiting tables. She comes over a few more times to talk, but of course none of the times are appropriate for me to ask.

My problem now is, I'm stuck on her. She is the first woman I've liked enough to even attempt asking out. I haven't seen her in over a month.my work schedule has changed so I never see her then. And I never see her at work. Its like she has completely disappeared. Its saddening and I don't know what to do - what could I possibly do? I just at least want the chance to put my interest out there.

2. Budweiser

Do you have any idea if she's gay at all? Does she have a husband/boyfriend? Would you be willing to run the risk of a single mother using you for money and free baby sitting? (it could happen!)

3. vendettaxo

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I know she isn't married, boyfriend part I don't know. I know she already has one kid, she works two jobs. And I don't mind the kid thing because I do want kids and unable to have them myself. And it could happen its not like I know her all that well, but I do want to attempt it...

4. Budweiser

Well, the two things to know are if she's bi and if she's taken. You can't do anything without that information, so you might just have to wait until you can get to know her better. I'm sorry that's so lame, but it's hard to think of a way to find out that information sooner =/

5. vendettaxo

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yea especially when she is impossible to find...

6. Budweiser

You could change your work schedule to match up with hers, but.. that might be a bit creeper status. I'm sure you've thought of all of this before, but I really don't see another way to do it =/

7. vendettaxo

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yea "stalking" isn't my aim. Hoping "fate" happens is my goal. Though fate needs a push >.<

8. sarahpenny02

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    she could be bi, if I were you I'd continue to be kind to her and bring up the subject when you're comfortable. Try talking to her more if you can. She's having a baby and thats a pretty big deal for anyone, so I'm sure shed appreciate you being there for her at the very least.

9. vendettaxo

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Which I'm fine with friends since I've been living here just a little over a year and don't know many people. Plus she claims to not have many friends because she is too honest. (Really more of opinionated lol)

10. Really

What was it that your coworker found out for you? I didn't understand that part.

11. vendettaxo

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    My coworker said she would find out. So what she ended up doing was going to where she worked and telling her I liked her. (Which wasn't what I wanted) apparently she tells my coworker she will go to where I work and "take care of it" which she came up there that night, nothing was different about the conversation except she told me "I'll see you later babe." Which only thing "significant" about that line is the last two times before that that I had seen her she hadn't called me babe/sweetheart.

12. Budweiser

So this women knows you like her?

13. scub

she is pregnate that alone would make me run away.. so she either has a guy in her life or she had a one night stand with someone and suddenly became pregnate. maybe she told you she is pregnate was another way to say she is already in a relationship and/or is not really interested?

14. vendettaxo

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Possibly she knows possibly she doesn't, I've learned that that particular coworker isn't the most reliable source- so I have no idea if she was told or not anymore.
    I thought about that too except I've been trying to be positive which isn't always in abundance for me.