1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Asking my friend if I can give him head?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Rainbows~Exist, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Rainbows~Exist

So I've got this friend, well... one of my best friends really and I don't know why but I keep getting the desire to give him a bj. His birthday's coming up and aside from the present I'm getting him I kind of want to offer him... I don't know... a "Birthday blowjob?" I really value him as a friend and believe I can talk or discuss any subject with him. He is completely fine with my sexuality and I don't know how he will react to this offer. Any answers will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

2. stumble along

I mean if you're ok with the potential rejection I'd go for it? I hardly ever have a desire to suck a dick so I cant really see the appeal but hey to each his own

3. Clay

Prepare for the most awkward conversation in history.

4. Consider this:

If your friend is straight, this is going to be hella uncomfortable because you're basically pushing unwanted sexual advances on him and that is just not a nice thing to do.

Even if your friend isn't straight, it could still be really awkward.

You said you're doing this because you have the desire to give him a blow job. Not because he wants one. You're doing this for you and not for him and making it out to be like a birthday gift?

At best, that's like buying something for your friend that they don't really want, because the person who actually wants it is you.
    At worst, you totally screw up your friendship for coming onto your friend in a totally awkward way apropos of nothing.

5. Parapraxis

Out Status:
    Some people
    Sounds like a really bad idea.

6. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Making that sort of offer/step with a close friend, regardless of how he reacts, will forever change the relationship you have with him. Not absolutely for sure in a bad way, but it will definitely alter the friendship to go down the path of adding sexual activity to it.

So the danger is losing the friend or severely damaging the friendship entirely.

Now... if he's given indications that he'd be interested in such a thing, that's a different story, but I'm not hearing anything indicating that.

Additionally, it sounds to me like this is something *you* want to do to *him*, so the "birthday present" would be sort of like giving your friend something that you want in the hopes he'll share it with you. A little disingenuous.

7. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I don't see this working out , I agree with whatever one else said .

8. Rainbows~Exist

Thank you to everyone for the advice. I think I'll decide not to do it...

9. patric

patric Guest

good choice.