1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please help!!!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Young Blood, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Young Blood

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ok, so I've gotten myself in a little deep here...

There's this guy and he's not bad looking. Not drop dead gorgeous, but he's sort of cute looking. His personality is what makes him really attractive. But anyway, speaking of his personality, he's a bit of a flirt and I know that he lives for one night stands and hookups...me on the other hand, not so much. I know he's had girlfriends in the past, but his definition and my definition of the word relationship could be totally different.

Anywho, I found that he might be moving away, not far, but we won't be able to see each other too often. I found out today, and I never really realized the extent to which I liked him until he said it. I'm debating telling him how I feel, but I don't know if he'll ever feel the same or want somewhat the same thing I do.

So my question is, should I tell him or leave it be? I'm so conflicted and kinda sad :frowning2:

2. Young Blood

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Never mind...I ended up telling him...

3. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    What did he reply?

4. Young Blood

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He asked me how long I knew and that he wasn't going far and that I had his number...he then kept asking me where I wanted to go from here (here being just telling him I like him)...I'm assuming he means do I wanna take this further...I guess it went ok, but things are really up in the air :/