1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

worried about my mom finding out

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by whereamigoing, Aug 10, 2014.

1. whereamigoing

i love my mom, we have our fights but shes all around agood mom. she supports gay rights but every now and then shell call someone a homo or queer. the mixed signals annoy me. but i still want to come out to her, especially because shes always been there for me and im about to go to high school. but heres the problem i want to have a sit down face to face with her, not any other way. but im worried because my phone has a lot of stuff that could tell her about me before i could, like texts, internet history, etc. and shes been going through my phone alot lately. and i cant delete any thing cuz ill lose a lot of school related and friend/family info. so what should i do?:help:

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The info beneath your name says your grandmother knows. Is that your mother's mother? If so, maybe you can talk to her about the best way to approach your mother?

Lex

3. Water lover

Water lover Guest

Hint google chrome cnt-shift-n (no internet history kinda). My best advices is to carefully groom your phone leaving as much as you can for he not to be suspicious your deleting anything. Make sure your parents arn't too tech Davy with your wifi router otherwise she probably already knows like even if there isn't a browsing history. It really comes down to how techy your parents are to how hard u have to try to hide it.