1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 Bottoms

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Yuki, Aug 10, 2014.

1. Yuki

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I've been dating a guy for 3 weeks. I spent a night a his house and found out that he was a bottom. I'm also a bottom. I gave subtle hints that I was a bottom. I thought he was a top or at least a vers. He never top before and I'm still a virgin. Honestly, I don't think this is going to work out.

We still like each other. But the more I know about him, the more incompatible we are. I'm going back to college and this will become and long-distance relationship. He wants to teach abroad in Korea and is thinking of doing so next year. I'm definitely not going with him or waiting for him to come back.

How long can a relationship last for 2 bottoms?
    How can I break up with him without hurting him?
    Can I use the long distance and/or his being a bottom as the reason for breaking up?

We did make it clear that we want to remain as friends if the relationship does not work out.

2. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey, sorry, and I'm in like the exact same situation. I have been seeing a guy for about six weeks, and we're both exclusive bottoms. I have sort of resigned to the reality it's not going to work out.

I think sexual compatibility is important, and if it's just not there, you'll have to tell him. I would try to make it clear sooner rather than later.

3. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I know this isn't the best answer ,but I always worry about this to being that I'm a bottom as well, and would prefer a woman that tops or is dominant . I'm opening to topping if asked , maybe both of you can take turns topping and bottoming sometimes it's fun to switch roles give it a try and see if it works .:slight_smile:

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you think it's incompatible, you can break up with him by saying "Since we're both exclusive bottoms, I don't think a relationship is going to be in the cards for us." That's it.

Lex

5. Yuki

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thank out for the advice. I told him that I'm fine with both of us being bottoms for now and he's fine with it as well. It just that I don't feel sexually attracted/satisfied after he told me he is a bottom. Everything was going well and then baam this comes along. Now it's gonna be a pain to initiate the breakup. I should have seen this coming when he told me he wasn't ready after I told him I was.

6. scub

well for starters have either of you even topped before? it's always good to try to be versatile.. might not work for everyone, but at least try if either of you haven't. IMO i don't think i would ever leave someone i liked because we were both bottoms.. i don't consider sex as a primary reason to be with someone, and there are plenty of ways to have fun than screwing someone in the butt.