1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

more or less got my answer. :/

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by vendettaxo, Aug 10, 2014.

1. vendettaxo

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Well I guess on a good note I got my answer... as she has a fiance (why couldn't she have a ring? Spare me the trouble...) which sadly I had no idea how bad I was crushing until I saw her and started dropping things and couldn't even count money because my hands were shaking. Oh well at least got to chat with her a bit. Can't help but like her nor did I want to poke and prod to find out if she's bi. What's meant to be will happen in the meantime truck along and aim for job promotion.

2. Budweiser

I remember your post about this. It was kind of a long shot >.< I'm sorry, I guess just focus on the job promotion and things will work themselves out.

3. scub

sorry to hear that. sometimes we tend to be naive because we are scared to face the truth.. trust me, i've been there.. in this case, she was having a kid which should of been a pretty good indication at the outcome. keep your head up for plenty of opportunities to find that special person.