1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't know what to do right now

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Sataniccats, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Sataniccats

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So I'm 15, girl, lesbian, I had a thing with this girl , we actually dated but it kinda lost it's name so we just continued life using the term "it's just a thing". I wanted it to be more than that ,so did she , i didn't wanna rush her into telling people she was bisexual.which she is, So I waited for her to Decide when she wanted to take the next step forward.me and her ended up getting in a little fight and then she got a bf and she broke my heart because she loved me and I felt the same but after awhile she said she didn't love me anymore and that she loves her bf now ..and so recently she told me that she still loves Me and that she never stopped loving me. And that she lied about it because she didn't think we were " getting anywhere" which I was waiting for her to decide when to move on forward because I didn't wanna force her to come out in public and to her family and school.and stuff. Now I really want her back .(I only came out to my friends so far btw)And so I said I'll change that .I'll come out I'll tell everyone I'll take you to beaches for cute walks and everywhere I'll do sweet things for you and I told her stuff like that and she said that if I wanted her back I'd have to get her bf to leave her. And stuff and so for a good 2 1/2 weeks I tried SOO hard but it wouldn't work.now she hates Me right now because me and her got into a fight and I don't even know what to do now .. I love her so much , I'd fix everything ,it would be perfect and I'd come out to everyone ,so would she and everything .and it would be perfect but she won't take me back no matter how hard I try.. She's mad at me right now and I don't know what to do , I tryed getting over her for a good 16 weeks but I can't get her off my mind no matter how hard I try ..I need some advice and help please :/

2. Budweiser

The way she's acted toward you is completely unreasonable. It sounds like there may have been a lack of communication, did you tell her your intentions for not moving the relationship too fast? That may have been why she felt things weren't going anywhere. Even if you didn't communicate, asking for you to get her boyfriend to leave her is ludicrous, and extremely immature. I don't know if she's just messing with you, but something is definitely off.

3. Kai LD

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I didn't say anything earlier but that same detail raised my 'wtf' meter.