1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my little sister is crazy and driving me crazy

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by joshy the queen, Aug 11, 2014.

1. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ok so my little sister who is 12 years old now is a person who gets angry very very fast and on stupid small things like when playing video games if i select a character she likes she gets pissed off and starts to talk in a mean way and then she gets so angry and she will stop playing with me and all the drama start -.- she ever cries because of things like these
    GOD SHE IS 12
    whenever we play video games we fight on everything she is mean and bitchy when she talks to me and i get mad at her at times i cant stand her so i will just yell a little
    i just dont know what to do why is she always angry sad and bitchy with me im always good to her we play with make up together we go to the mall together we play video games together we eat together we sleep in the same room we share everything i even play barbie with her what the hell should i do to make her stop being so hot headed all the time
    we fight like 12 times a day and its really enough for me i have been a very good brother to her and its not just now we are always like this ever since she was born i always spend most of my time with her even when she was a baby i would play with her and stuff im way too older than her and she should at least give me some respect and stop bitching at me she even hit me sometimes and if i give her a little hit if im so mad which is so little she cries and hit me so hard (she is strong a little hit wont hurt her)
    wtf should i do about this girl i cant stand it whatever i try to play with her we fight everything should go how she wants to or else she is going to make a fight
    i have had enough :tantrum:
    please help me :help:

2. Peacemaker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    she could be getting her period but other than that you gotta realize that she going through puberty and might change abit as a person with the new emotions she has

3. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    she has been like this for pretty much a very long time its not just right now
    and im always nice to her and always trying to understand her and give her the love that i always dreamed of having as a kid i know every inch of her life and she always tell me everything also she doesn't treat all the others the same if someone else its another girl from another world :icon_sad:

4. WearyWanderer

She's still very young. My little sister was the same at that age. Give her some time, she will mature eventually. In the meantime, don't let her outbursts get to you personally. Again, she's still only a kid.

5. dapulu

Hmmm she's still young so that happens. Is she into sports? Or maybe into some extracurricular activities? Getting new hobbies and exercising relieves you from being edgy....maybe she's just fed up with her life right now or something. Talk to her seriously and telle her that managing her emotions is a tool for life.

Now, be objective about it and if you notice she's really edgy and starting to get violent tell your parents and seek professional help. I don't mean it as in "she's mentally sick", but because my sister had anger issues since she was young and she never got over them, they only got worse. It's totally normal, a lot of people have it but they just never seek help. She's now 32 and has lost a lot of friends and only few people remain on her life because of her angryness and rudeness.

Good luck and hang in there.