1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crap

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Cass, Aug 12, 2014.

1. Cass

So today, something terrible happened. One of my friends, one who is leaving soon to go into the Navy, kissed me. He told me he loved me and he kissed me. mind you, i said no and i pushed him off me, just not immediately. He apologized. The issue is i have a boyfriend. I don't want him to get mad and tell me i cant be friends with him anymore, or break up with me, but i also dot want to keep a secret from him. What should i do?

2. Abi

Abi Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Just be fully honest with him, I am sure he would understand and feel way less rejected if he knew you were already dating someone

And to the boyriend, be honest with him too :slight_smile: I bet he will understand to some extent

3. Cass

Well my first friend does know I'm already in a relationship. I don't even know why he did it.

I do hope my boyfriend understands
    I'm really worried about it.

4. user123456

Out Status:
    Some people
    When I was still with my gf, I've been to a party where we all got veeery drunk and I kissed her good friend while doing a bodyshot (my gf wasnt there). I kind of regretted it, so I told her the next time I saw her and she said "It's ok I don't really care, my friend already told me too but I am glad you told me as well".

So if your boyfriend loves you, he will definitely understand :slight_smile: it's nothing really!

5. Cass

Update
    My boyfriend is pissed
    But I think everything will be okay