1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hand placement when kissing?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by bornthiswaybby, Aug 13, 2014.

1. bornthiswaybby

Hello friends :slight_smile:

I was just wondering, when you kiss somebody, where exactly should you place your hands? His hand is usually on my face & the other grabbing my body and I'm completely clueless as to where I should place them. It's kind of scary!

Thank you :slight_smile:

2. wanderinggirl

One should be rubbing your stomach in a circular motion; the other should be patting the top of your head up and down. Pro tip. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Ok no seriously, it depends on your mood. If you want to also touch his face or his body then do so. Explore; don't keep your hands in one place. Let it come naturally. Have fun with it!

3. Kai LD

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I recommend just groping the living shit out of your kissin' companion. Pinch whatever feels right and whatever feels right, pinch. :eusa_danc

4. Tyrael

This is absolutely accurate ^ :lol:

Honestly when I first started getting into kissing and "heavy petting" lol I just let my hands wander naturally. So long as you aren't grabbing his ass like it was going out of fashion, or shoving your hand down his pants, you should be fine :eusa_danc

5. Hyaline

For me it depends on the kiss. My BF is a willing kisser, but sometimes he makes it seem like a chore. Since he is taller than me, I usually grab both sides of his face with my hands cupping his chin in my palms..

6. Candace

I usually like to stroke the back of the person's hair/head, along with having my other hand on his arm or back. Those work like a pro too :grin:.

7. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i'd say let your body do the talking on that one. if it's something like the first date, don't go grabbing the backside immediately. in my experiences i find it safe to touch the hips or the head of the guy.