1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I feel wierd after venting about friend....

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Wolf123, Aug 13, 2014.

1. Wolf123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    This was an awkward situation. A friend approached me asking if what her mom said was partially true in regards to how she was raising her child. I was stuck because I completely understand the concern the mother has, but I also feel my friend could do better-I even said this. I feel bad because I feel it isn't my place to state the truth. I don't want to hurt her feelings by stating that I believe she does party a lot. She asked me and I was so scared to upset her that I just said everyone could do better in life. What in the hell could have I said?

I don't understand her situation. I don't understand why he parties her heart out because it is just something that has never crossed my mind to do-party every day. I just feel like crap because someone said that she went out partying again and I asked the girl how she thought my friend was able to have the time to party so much since she has a child. Should I tell my friend how I really feel about the situation? I just don't know what to do. I would hate for my friend to hear this from that other person what I said since it is honestly me just trying to understand the world. I have been so closed off with the world that at times I question things that I guess make sense to others. Anyways, what would you do???

In addition, I was venting to another person about my friend because of how this friend will be very flirty with me which is confusing since she is in a relationship. I jus vented and felt like it was wrong of me to voice my feelings on how I feel she is treating me. She doesn't treat me horribly I just feel like she flirts a lot towards me which is odd because she is in a relationship with whom she has said she cares for. I am lost. I feel like crap because I asked a close family member about this friend and they said they think she is playing games with me, but really I just feel like she is lost. It is weird.

2. Kai LD

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You've a right to feel whatever you feel. Having someone to talk to about it is the best, especially if you make it clear to that person that you're just trying to get some air. Remember that any advice you get you don't have any real obligation to follow or try, if you don't agree with it. Thanks for posting.