1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Date Ideas?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by BrightRedRoses, Aug 16, 2014.

1. BrightRedRoses

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My girlfriend and I have been together for a month now and we've pretty much just been going swimming or going to the park when we do things together. I've been looking online for more ideas and things that we could maybe do together but I haven't found very much. Could anyone give me anything that two fourteen year olds could do as kind of a date type thing? The problem I've been having with finding ideas is that it would have to be something that we could do at our age without having our parents right next to us since they don't know that we're a couple. Something that requires a parent to drive is fine but I'd want it to be where we could still be alone. All ideas are appreciated! Thank you :slight_smile:

2. Tectonic

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
  3. thekillingmoon

What places do you both like? Movies, exhibitions, amusement parks, ice skating in winter. Depending on where you live, there's a lot of places to go. You can also look online for any interesting local events you can attend.