1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Girl in relationship keeps flirting with me...but I like it?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by the haunted, Aug 17, 2014.

1. the haunted

Hi there. I'm friends with a girl who is in a relationship with another girl. I want to say they've been together for roughly a year and they recently started living together. Anyways, this girl keeps flirting with me with things she says, how she touches me, and doing things that she knows her girlfriend wouldn't like. Like massaging my back. Clothes on of course.

On one hand I want to respect her and her girlfriend's relationship, but on the other hand I'm crushing on her, so I like when she flirts with me. I flirt back, but I never go as far as she does. I'm afraid of crossing boundaries and looking like an ass who disrespects relationships. That's not who I am.

I don't know what my question is. I guess I'm just looking for opinions and input. What should I do? Keep flirting? :confused:

2. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    No don't keep flirting, respect the relationship.

3. Lucaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
    Maybe she's playing you. Stay far away. Don't let her manipulate you, remain an honorable person. If that were me, I would even be a jerk and tattle on her to her girlfriend.

4. the haunted

I don't know. She started flirting a lot after I came out. Maybe she's had a thing for me all along, but she thought I was straight so she never pursued me?

I don't want to be that person to cause problems in someone else's relationship.

5. Ada M7

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Keep it up and the boundaries will cross. If you pursue, something sexual will most likely occur. It's human nature.

6. spockbach

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I know that this is a really difficult situation, but my advice is to tell her that you believe this is inappropriate because she is currently in a relationship, but that you do want to be friends with her (unless, of course, you don't).