1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where do I stand with her?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ADXV, Aug 17, 2014.

1. ADXV

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I have a friend that flirts with me a lot, we jokingly call each other "bae" (similar to babe). I really hate that word but that's the only time I'll ever use it lol. Also we jokingly have a relationship to play along with our pet name. But the thing is I might just start to have a little crush on her. BUT she's questionably bi... I know she's made out with a girl. But that's as far as I know. I know she finds females attractive but will she consider one in an actual relationship? I don't know.

Well there's a little part of me that thinks she may like me a little too?
    We've gotten close & been hanging out, all that good stuff. We work together so I guess I see her fairly a lot. I'll just get to the point.
    She has a nice ass right..
    She sent me booty pics without me asking (knowing I like it), she calls me cute, we flirt a lot in person, we buy each other food LOL. When we talk via text there's always sexual like comments exchanged etc. Recently we went to a party together, before we went inside she had to change so she did in her car. She changed right in front of me didn't ask me to get out or anything. I tried my hardest not to look at her but of course I did. She may even have saw me glance back and forth but didn't seem to care. Even during the party she sat on my lap at one point because there were no seats left. Someone had offered a chair to her she goes "no it's okay she likes it". As in me liking her sitting on my lap lol.. Also we went to the bathroom together and she just started to take off her pants & go pee while I was washing my hands LOL. Weird I know.. It makes me think she's really comfortable with me. End of the night she drove me home. I asked for a kiss, she said "cheek" so I was like ok, proceed to do it. I said "one more" or "again" (I don't remember) and I just went in to kiss her lips. Twice. Then said my goodbye. She was hesitant to give me a kiss, but I just did it anyway. That kinda gave me a mixed signal feel lol.

Next day I texted her thanking her for taking me home & apologizing for being drunk & stupid & if she felt uncomfortable with the whole kissing thing. She said laughed and said it was fine and that she was just rushing to get home. I admitted to her that being drunk was a lame ass excuse and that I just wanted to kiss her (even though I was drunk, it just made it easier because I'm very shy lol so yay for being drunk & pulling through with the kiss). She didn't say much, she seemed fine with it lol.

I think she's bi, but may be confused. Am I just someone who she likes to flirt with? Does she just like the attention from me? My friends say to keep going at it (they also know her & about our pretend relationship), maybe I'll "turn" her if she's still in that confused stage hah.
    I'm just really attracted to her & just want to have fun. But like I said I may have a little crush on her lol. I know good things take time and all but damn lol. Our friendship happened so sudden really. I know this is something I should be asking her, but where do YOU think I stand with her?

2. Dakeli27

I think you should try to make it more serious. It seems to me like she likes you, and if she's just flirting for fun, it's better for you to know that.