1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nobody cares about me...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ThePrideInside4, Aug 18, 2014.

1. ThePrideInside4

Everything I do, somebody has to point out negativity in it. Everything I say, I get teased and picked on for. My family bullies me and laughs at me when I cry. I have no friends. I just feel like if I came out to my family, then they wouldn't bully me or laugh at me, because they'd understand I get enough of it at school. I'm a bomb waiting to explode at them! I'm so sad and angry and confused. I want to run away, but I have nowhere to go... What do I do? :tears:

2. Ryujin

Try to stay calm and remember that everyone on EC is ready to help you at any point. Think of us as your friends, the ones that you can trust to not laugh at you, only laugh With you.
    Try to ignore the people who pick out the negativity, everyone has someone like that in their lives and I know it's a pain, but you have to ignore them and just speak your someone you think you can trust about it. They most likely will be willing to defend you if they know you're feeling down.
    I can't give much advice for making friends, I'm not the best at it, I just find that everywhere there is always likely to be someone there who has gone through similar issues to you.
    If none of this helps, then don't despair, you would be ruining one of the best parts of your life, live for the times after school, when no one bullies you. Try finding youth clubs where you can find kids like yourself.

Just my two pence.
    (yes, I'm stealing that)
    Hope this helps :slight_smile:

3. Dakeli27

^^^ This.
    I've went through a very rough patch of depression, and probably will again. My way of getting through it was to zombie on through, and live for the fleeting, beautiful moments. Remember that things will get better, and that we're here for you of you ever need help.

4. Leonardo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree wholeheartedly with the two people above me. Does your school have a counsellor? If you live in the UK, you could contact Childline, they're absolutely brilliant. If not, is there a US equivalent? Like goldenarrow said, the whole of EC is behind you. You could talk to me anytime, I am suffering from severe depression currently and understand some of what you're going through.

5. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Dude ur only 13 don't worry ur life is beginning who knows u might have a boyfriend when ur 19 with a good job and degree :slight_smile: stay a kid nd be happy nd ur family and ec cares for u

6. dman89

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Dear rosepetal,

I know this sounds ridiculous but I care about you. Yes, we don't know each other. And who knows, we can even be real life assholes or angels to others when we want to but are never seen. But I'll tell you what I know. I'm grateful for my life for all hopeful experiences and acts of compassion and kindness I've witnessed. You may have it worse than I do or have had, but all I can say is stay strong and survive through the rough parts. The good thing about life is that it never stays consistent for too long. I'm sure your time will come and when it does, that you shine the brightest you can. I've been pessimistic about my social life many times but you need not to worry about it. Believe in your beauty and stay true to yourself. Best of luck to you

7. Candace

Rosepetal,

I care about you too. You're someone who probably has a lot of hidden potential. You deserve better than all of that. I too am grateful for all the wonderful opportunities, friends, and support I've been bestowed in spite of all the consternation and dismay that has occurred in my life. You are 13. THIRTEEN! I'm 22. You will accomplish so much more by the time you're my age, with all of the wisdom bestowed upon you from people like us and professionals. Don't give up! You have the resources now to ask questions, receive advice, and be comforted and have refugee. That's what we're supposed to do as a community. Don't be afraid. Just ask :slight_smile:.

8. dman89

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi again,

I recently replied to your recent post but addressed it to the wrong person. You're an amazing creature with infinite potential. Although it's hard to feel that way all the time, I sure don't, it's true. Because in reality we're all the same, but it's up to us shine.

9. spockbach

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    These difficult feelings will at some point go away, but it is of course terrible to have to deal with them now. Have you tried to make friends at school? Remember, it is not unusual to feel that no one cares about you or your feelings, but they probably do. And even if they don't, of course your feelings matter. Not an easy message to accept, but absolutely applicable. I often feeling the same way even at almost 22, but I know now that they are only feelings, not truths.

10. bicomplicated

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I know life seems hard now. But it will get better. And we are all here for you!