1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friend likes her too...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by soupycampbell, Aug 19, 2014.

1. soupycampbell

Out Status:
    Some people
    I've liked this girl for over a year now and he knows that and he also knows it's harder for me to have a relationship because I'm trans. Well I happened to meet the most amazing and beautiful girl last year and instantly liked her. I confessed everything on the last day of school last year but she thought she was moving so it didn't work out. It turns out she didn't have to move and is staying at our school. Today my friend texted me saying he liked her too now. I'm honestly kind of mad because he knows I'm in deep feelings with her. I'm honestly afraid she'll fall for him and not me and I'll have to see them together. :icon_sad:

2. Dakeli27

That situation can be tough. I suggest kindly asking your friend not to act on his feelings, at least for now. While this will pressure you into acting faster than you normally would, it will still give you a chance. Your feelings won't magically go away if she starts dating him, but at the same time, you can't be mad at your friend for developing feelings for her, as it really isn't something you can control. Hope this helped, and that others can give better advice than me.

3. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Are you able to talk it out with him? There's a possibility he told you because he wanted to work something out, not to provoke your jealousy.