1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i dony know what to do...I miss him so bad...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by shadowmonger, Aug 20, 2014.

1. shadowmonger

Out Status:
    A few people
    I fell in love with my best friend...we live about three hours apart. I cant go see him cuz his brother which he lives with doesnt like me....so he was supposed to come see me. But didnt. He had even promised to wait for me. To let me be the next person he slept with. But he took back that promise too... We fought. Really bad. And now...he said we shouldnt talk to each other for an undetermined amount of time. And now we arent speaking. I f***ing loved him. I was going to give him my virginity. But now...I fear ive lost him all together. I havent eaten or slept since friday...I dont know what to do...

2. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    First and foremost, you need to start eating and sleeping.

It's tough, I get that, but punishing yourself will do no good for him or for you.

You don't have to share, but consider what you fought over. Was it something serious or not? Could you call or text him and talk it out?

3. shadowmonger

Out Status:
    A few people
    We fought over him not coming. I had been looking forward to it for months. Fought over him taking back his promise to wait for me. He even said that we should be online friends only....and that hurt me so bad...and no...I cant call or text...he told me not to...

4. Story Jinx

*hugs*
    It's must be very difficult for you :frowning2:
    I don't have any advice as I don't always understand people but... you have my support!

5. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I was in a similar situation earlier, although it was me at fault. She told me to never email her again, but I did anyway. Now we're friends. Maybe you can try.

Whether you felt as if it were or weren't your fault, you can try apologizing, if you feel like it. If it hurts you more to be just friends with him, maybe it's a better idea to just cut contact completely and try to move on.

Notice I said move on, and not get over. Some things, you'll never get over. They just mean too much for you, and if you loved your friend that much, it's difficult to get over it. But it's possible to move on.

As for how, I don't know. But you need to start eating and sleeping. To be happy, you have to be healthy. And to be healthy, you can't neglect your physical health. Or your mental health.

Easier said than done, I know. But just take it day by day, hour by hour, moment by moment.

Good luck to you. (*hug*)

6. shadowmonger

Out Status:
    A few people
    Ive never had a friend like him....never had anyone I could be 100% transparent with 100% of the time...his life was stressing him out...I get that...I really do...but I dont get why that stopped him from coming to seenme...or why it made him take back his promise to wait....he said I was manipulative...and that I backed him into corners....to hear him say that about me...it was such an...exquisite pain....because those kinds of things were never my intentions...and nothing I said mattered...it was like he was only concerned with his own feelings and happiness and what I felt didnt matter....I just...I dont know how we got here...its like...we were never friends at all...and it kills me....he called me sempai...that was all he called me...never used my actual name....to know that ive lost that...that im no longer sempai....makes me almost wish we had never met....because then I wouldnt be hurting so bad now....

#6 shadowmonger, Aug 21, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2014
  7. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    He may have been your first, but how do you know he's your last?

Sometimes, it feels like no one's appreciating you for who you are. But the people you seek are there - they're just invisible too. You have to find them, because they're trying to find you, too.

8. shadowmonger

Out Status:
    A few people
    I just..things were going so great...then all of a sudden...disaster. im in grad school. Im hunna have a vey good job when i graduate. I have a big dick. Very well above the average five and a half inchs. Im sensitive and caring and funny...what am I missing? What's wrong with me...

9. LovesMyArmyGirl

I'm so sorry for your troubles, I'm not the best with human beings, but you have my support. I know you loved him but I say that if he didn't see a good thing when he had it then he doesn't deserve your pain or you. You are obviously the better person here, and defiantly should start taking care of yourself again eating and sleeping are really good things. Showers are also nice. Best of luck! *hugs*

10. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    There's nothing wrong with you, and it doesn't matter if you aren't in grad school or if you're not going to have a good job when you graduate or if you don't have a big dick. I think what matters is the sensitive, caring, and funny part - so start being sensitive and caring to yourself.

Maybe it seems impossible right now, but it'll get better. Everything will be alright. You'll be surprised at how much time heals. And maybe it'll take a long time, but you'll get there. You just got to hang on.

11. shadowmonger

Out Status:
    A few people
    He finally texted me last night...after a week of silence...he said we should be online friends only....it just keps getting worse....I only ever wanted to see him....now...ill never see him again....

12. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    How about Skyping / Video chatting? He still wants to be friends, in any case. That's better than him hating you, right?