1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fight with friend, can't concentrate at school

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by RedFireFly, Aug 20, 2014.

1. RedFireFly

I had a fight with my best friend yesterday, and the whole day at school I were just thinking about that, and that my friends are kinda.. Finding new friends, so to speak.

Anyway, we have been best friends for almost two years now, and we've talked to eachother almost every day after we became friends.
    We've had fights before, but this was more serious...
    I just can't imagine a life where I can't talk to him.
    Also, we live in different cities, so my only way to contact him is through internet, or phone. But he's blocked me on every social media, and my phone is out of money.
    Even if I say I'm sorry, he said he was tired of me, and then I got angry... Long story short, shit hit the fan after that.:tears:

2. Blossom85

I gotta say, I know how you feel there.. I have been on off friends with this girl for around almost 2 years and we have had moments of really connecting and then we have had big major arguments where we block each other from social media.. This is an internet friendship as well, however I still saw her as a close friend of mine.. Every time we had an argument, I would always lose my concentration on every other aspect of my life and be really down.. We are in a period where we aren't speaking and haven't spoken for around a month.. I do miss her company and being able to confide in her.. I really could have used her support when my friend from work died suddenly.. However I know that contacting her will not result in anything as it will start off good again perhaps and then it will happen over and over..

This might be your first big argument and you both might need time to cool down and give each other space.. Even best friends who physically see each other every day needs space and time to re-gather their thoughts and feelings.. Think about looking at other areas of your life and concentrate on that.. I have a 2 year old niece whom I just adore and if I have arguments with friends or even just a down and crappy day, I just think of her and how she makes me smile and laugh. Sometimes friendships just fizzle and die eventually.. Not everyone you met will be in your life forever, sad as it can seem. Sometimes you need to make the best of the time you do have with the people you care for.. Just give it some time and when you are able to put credit on your phone, maybe contact him then.

#2 Blossom85, Aug 20, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2014
  3. RedFireFly

Thank you :slight_smile:
    I hope you and your friend will work it soon!:icon_wink

4. Blossom85

Your welcome, I hope it helped even just a little bit for you. And thanks, I would like to think that one day we could have a strong friendship that didn't result in not speaking to each other when we have arguments.

5. bingostring

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If you did wrong an apology goes a long way. If you both did wrong, he is probably regretting it and you can both meet half way.

But communication is the key… Well - he can't block you if you speak to him face to face ?

6. RedFireFly

He just randomly sent me a message on instagram, acting like nothing had ever happened o.o
    But I can't speak to him face to face, because he lives on the other side of the country.
    Well, it seems it worked out :grin:

#6 RedFireFly, Aug 21, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2014