1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I love my best friend

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by n0ah, Aug 21, 2014.

1. n0ah

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Wow ok... About a year ago i kinda came out of the closet as bi becuase my firends werent really "gay friendly" and i thought it would be ok. It kinda was they all forgot all about it and continued with life.. So now i am in high school and my firend which is a boy (we are very lovely dovey jokey boyfriend thing going on) but i was sick yesterday and day before but he came out as bi when i have been gone to all my friends and i have a huge crush on him but he kinda knows im bi but not gay... And i have a huge crush on him like HUGE crush on him. My friend who told me he came out told me he said he was gay during years 3-5 and i was a bit sceptic saying like how is that possible but then later on he told me he was proba,y just confused... So long story short i have a huge crush on one of my best friends and i dont really know what to do.:eusa_doh::eusa_doh::icon_sad::help:

2. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The question I'd ask is, what do you want to do?

I'm guessing, from your posting that you want to be able to tell him how you feel, but you are not sure. If so, why might that be? Is it something to do with your own coming out a year ago?

Can you say anymore about what you are thinking and feeling?

3. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, if you want to be with him, I think it's pretty safe for you to ask him out :slight_smile: