1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Girlfriend and I Broke Up...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by bisexualkpopfan, Aug 21, 2014.

1. I am feeling a little better about it because of support I've gotten from my online friends, but I still feel so bothered by it...

As you know, we were in a long distance relationship for three months... However, most of the time we were together, she never made much time to talk to me... She claimed she loved me, she was the one who confessed... She had said she was busy, but then I would see her tweeting with other friends at time while she still didn't message me back... And every time I would try to help her with a problem, she would always push me away... It also felt like I was, for the majority, the only one trying to make the relationship work - She was lazy with it. Said she loved me even during the first few weeks, yet after that... She basically didn't even treat me like a girlfriend for the most part...

I've done my share of crying, but now there is like this, not anger, but just bad feelings about it all. We still had a long way to go, we still had so much to learn about each other and we could of made it work if she would put some effort into it... I mean, it's like, we just could of tried a bit harder - But without the communication, our relationship was standing still...

I don't know, I just feel like it's unfair that she broke up with me - She was the one that brought me into the relationship, yet didn't take it as seriously as I did. I get aggravated just thinking about that. And now, I think we pretty much ruined our friendship...

I feel like this is all a sign that I'll never get love again and that it's hopeless for me. There are like no other gay/bi/pan girls I know online that would even want a relationship with me, and even then, another long distance relationship would probably be a bad idea. Then, in real life, I don't know ANYONE else because I go to online school... I'll never be able to get a bond with someone and fall in love with them...All I wanted was to be in love and to make that relationship work - But yet, she didn't...

I don't know, I feel upset towards her because I feel like she just cheated me. She acted like she loved me so much at the beginning... I just - Why didn't she try to make it work as much as I did?? Why??

2. Edra

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Girl you have dune nothing wrong but you seem to get that. Its most centrally not going to be your last chance though. You still have plenty of time ahead of you for love. That one just did not work out. It does happen some times, it sounds like it wasn't the best relation ship ether way. You will find some one else it will just take a little time. But don't be to upset, you only want to be with some one who wants to be with you any ways. One day she will wake up and realize what she has given up.

3. Kai LD

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    (*hug*) Not really sure what to say. I am sorry. I still never could figure out why my first gf pushed our relationship there from a friends level and then just lost interest, when I was trying to get her to talk to me, to work with me since I could see she was pulling away. I just don't get it. (*hug*)

4. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You did all you could do.
    Sometimes we cannot change people... we can see them as they are and let them go, wishing them well...
    And I mean really wishing them well. If they had the feeling it would not fit, or whatever, its not up to you. You can communicate your point, thats all. If you have the feeling you would like to communicate in the future your feelings or needs a bit more, keep that in mind. You did then the best you could do.

No use carrying around bad emotions. Let them go.

You have a bit of experience now with relationships. Other relationships will come along. Take your time and enjoy yourself along the way.

Wish you well :slight_smile:
    (*hug*)

#4 jay777, Aug 22, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2014