1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I go for it or not?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by naive12, Aug 22, 2014.

1. naive12

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm 19 years old and I thought I was straight. I am in a relationship with this amazing guy and we love each other a lot. A few months back we broke up due to my parents and he slept with someone else. He felt guilty and confessed. I forgave him for it after a lot of thinking. Then I came in contact with the girl he cheated with. And i was very attracted to her from the first time we started talking. She is a bi. And she said that she loved him but he used to talk about me so much that she started having feelings for me as well.
    I told her I liked her but I was straight. Later we met once and when I saw her my heartbeat shot up like anything and then she hugged me and it was amazing. It was just a hug, I know but I never felt like that with anyone before. We spent some time together and she kissed me. It was wonderful. But I feel she is still in love with my bf and also attracted to me. I'm attracted to her as well. My bf knows that I have these feelings but doesn't want me to experiment. It's either an open relationship (which I'm not comfortable with) or we break up (if I want to be with a woman). Now that girl is still in my life and we talk and she says things like I wish you were here with me and stuff. She flirts basically. But I can't get physical even when I desperately want to.
    She also told my bf that she'd take me away from him one day bcoz he came clean to me and broke it off with her.
    What should I do? I'm very attracted but what if she is just playing me for revenge? It's a little long but I really need some advice. :bang:

2. naive12

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Someone please help!

3. BiPenguin

If you feel that you cannot live as your are truly in your current relationship, then you need to consider ending it. That said, it also depends on how much you like your boyfriend.

One of the most important things we need to learn about relationships is that we all have to make personal sacrifices if we want it to last. Never sacrifice yourself though. Always be true to your self.

4. naive12

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    He's okay with me experimenting but I'm not okay with an open relationship. He won't go back on that condition. And my parents are convincing me that it's just a phase. I love him and I can't break up. Is there any way to settle this?