1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling anxious

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Blanketdog, Aug 22, 2014.

1. Blanketdog

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hey! So I've always been a very anxious person by nature, so maybe this is just my head overreacting again. But I thought getting some input on here would help.

Soooo, I just got out of a 8 month relationship with a girl. It was very unhealthy and manipulative but I really loved her. She was my first love so there will always be that bond.
    I've stopped talking to her now and I just feel weird. For so Long my emotions and sexual attractions were towards her. Before I dated her I could look around a room and find many girls attractive (felt super gay), but now it's harder. I get anxious about having to make a move on a girl, and it's like the huge sex drive I had is now gone. I've had sex before with other women and enjoyed it but I can't imagine feeling that as of recently. I've been looking around at guys now cause it seems like it would be so much easier to just be with one of them, but I never used to have those thoughts before. Am I just burned out after this relationship, and will get my drive for women back, or is it something else? I guess I'm just hoping for someone to relate! Thanks!