1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Man, I am so tired of this...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by luckrunningout7, Aug 22, 2014.

1. luckrunningout7

Ok, so ive been telling myself my crush isnt worth it 2 get depressed over and Im starting forget about him. I guess I realized wen he passes by me without saying anything that hes given up. But hes the selfish one right? I cryed over him, ive tried everything but he cant stand me, but he's the one who hurt my feelings then ignored me for the rest of the year because I was angry at him. So he hates me watever >.> Man I got 2 say(and no offense 2 any straight guys or curious) man straight guys are dicks. This guy I know is probably the dumbest! I tried everything 2 be friends w/ him. I talk 2 him alot but he never notices that I think hes cool. Well not any more! And a little off topic but why do str8 guys act as if they like you. I mean this guy stared at me the whole bus ride home, and I will say hes probably str8 because if it were me I would conversate. Whew! I held that in so long ive pinched myself breaking skin so I wouldnt scream it out. I missed you guys! <3 Again I really dont mean to offend anyone,

2. Dakeli27

Guys in general are usually dicks. Gay guys less often, because they know what it's like to be a misunderstood, despised minority. About your friend, I have given advice on how to talk about feelings with a straight crush if you're friends with them already, but you're clearly not with him. While you can't expect him to reciprocate your feelings, he should talk about them with you, accept them, and support you. Of course, as you're only out to your sister, it's possible that he has no idea you're attracted to him, he just doesn't like you, or thinks you're uncool, and doesn't want to be your friend.