1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Told my sister the daughter of one of my sims is gay

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ChloeKiss, Aug 23, 2014.

1. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

I'm talking about the game the sims 3 on ps3. Now if anyone knows my story you would know that my sister is fine with gay people and says she would support me if I am one.. Go look through my wall messages to find the full story. I may have posted what she's said to me on someone else's wall but it was nice and it happened recently. Anyway.. Saying that was still kind of awkward for me. Plus wtf it's a game. Anyway.. I felt a kick of I really don't give a shit what the world thinks of me kind of feeling and just said to myself ''YES THAT'S RIGHT YOU DO HAVE A GAY SIM'' anyway what made it kind of awkward is I kind of made it clear that I might be gay. She already knows this though. She knows i've struggled with my sexual orientation for years.

Anyway.. You're all probably thinking i'm silly for making a thread about this but seriously i'm pretty proud of myself. Just thought i'd share :slight_smile:

Btw my sim is hot :icon_wink so is her gf. :lol: Okay i'll stop now.

2. CuriousArticles

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yay! Good for you :slight_smile: It's a big confidence boost being able to talk about it like that...or it is for me XD

Most of my sims are gay lol not by design, they just turn out that way :slight_smile:

Anyway congrats :grin:

3. xxemilyxx

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wooo go you! My sims was always as far in the closet as i am :frowning2: while people was around anyway. i was far less confident when i used to play though about the subject. hey Sims4 soon though thats going to kick arse xD wooooo!

4. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Aw thanks guys (*hug*) Yes Sims 4! Even though i'm not a BIG sims fan I still love the game and get excited when a new one comes out :lol:

5. Intoxicating

Intoxicating Guest

Good for you! I think you handled the situation awesomely

6. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Thanks heaps :slight_smile: