1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I tell him I like him just to get it over with?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by PalestrinaMX, Aug 26, 2014.

1. PalestrinaMX

Hey :slight_smile:

While I am in school, I work part-time at this company, and there is a guy I am very interested in. I am 23, and he is 30ish. I know he's not married, and I am pretty sure he doesn't have a girlfriend.

We don't work together, but he comes to our floor to ask for help every now and then. He is usually a serious guy, but he asks me about myself, and smiles, which he doesn't do with my other team-mates.

I am thinking of texting him and just be blunt and tell him that I like him, and that if he isn't gay that he won't ever have a problem with me regarding flirting or anything like that.

I am just tired of wondering. It drives me more crazy than I already am.

I worked there full time in the summer, and now I am only in the office twice a week maybe, so I thought it would be a good time to just state my feelings, that way I won't see him a lot, and the awkwardness will dwindle (I hope)

Any thoughts?

I just want him to know so I can move on.

Thank you.

2. robclem21

If he isn't in a position to really cause you any serious trouble than I say just do it.

3. ADXV

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Yes do it! I mean, you're just going to keep wondering forever if you don't... So go for it!

4. Mhin

Try to invite him first to go out, have a chat, watch movie, etc. to know him more :slight_smile: