1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Husht, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Husht

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    This is my first time here, so here it goes.

I have been in a relationship with another guy for the past 3 months, we actually had no problems. We were both happy. He invites me to his place once in a while. I bring him food in his workplace. Just the things people do to let their partner know that they are loved. It all went well.

But 1 week ago, he suddenly stopped communicating in anyway. I tried calling to him, but he wont answer. Not until a couple of tries that he replied through text that he wants to be alone. So i sent him a reply that i respect his wishes and he can have the time he needs. In that instant, I became sad of course, and confused. Days go by, and no contact. I did not see him, nor texted him, nor called him. After 1 week, he sent me a text message and to sum up, he said he became unsure of everything, and assured me that there was no 3rd party involved. then I replied, "then?", and no reply as of now. And my last text message was "lets talk this over when your ready".

I know I may have too fast to push our relationship. My attention is almost fully given to him. And I may have realized too late his need for space, which i do give him whenever he asked for it. I love him so much, that i still want to hold on, and work things out.

Any advice from people who experienced almost the same? what should I do? Is there any way to fix this? Is this a break up?

2. Mhin

Sounds unfair on your side, you deserve an explanation why he suddenly stop seeing you considering you've already given him time to think. I hope everything works out for both of you.

3. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Was he out to everyone?

4. Husht

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thank you for your replies.

Yes, we were both out with everyone. His workmates see me bringing him food. And we sometimes eat together at his workplace during lunch or dinner and vice versa.

We already talked about it yesterday. It was painful. But i had to let him go. He has this self issues to deal with. He was involved in a 3rd party relationship a few years back and he's workmates knew about it. I don't really understand it also, I also knew about it and he opened it up to me. I may have said something wrong on our conversation before that made him think that i believe the gossips more than him. Sigh*. In which I never doubted him.

Anyway, he also said that he's quite unsure about everything and he's not fit to be in a relationship. There is love, but is not enough.

perhaps, he's in deniable of falling out of love.:icon_sad: