1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

He stops texting

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Yuki, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Yuki

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    On the second date, we had oral. The next day, I texted him. He replied to a few of my texts but then stopped suddenly. It's been a day.
    Does that mean this is it? Should I wait for him to text me or should I ask him if it was just a hook up?

2. thoughtbubble

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    There are many possibilities for why he is doing this. One might be that he is playing hard to get. Even though you already had oral, this technique works. He doesn't reply so it makes you want him more. Another reaso. Is that he might be honestly too busy right now.
    If I were you, I'd just ask him. Why beat around the bush, when you can get an answer.

3. Yuki

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I hate it when someone is playing hard to get with me. But it's working. I'm pretty certain that he's not busy. I'll just ask him later tonight.

4. robotman

Hm... I wouldn't over think it yet, I sometimes get texts from people and reply a day or two later. Give it alittle longer, some people like to play games and feel wanted etc... Just try not to give him that satisfaction, it would be good if you gave him a taste of his own medicine and ignored his messages for awhile. Good luck, let us know how it goes.

5. Yuki

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So he hasn't texted me. He usually ask how my day is. I've decided not to text him until the weekends unless he texts me before then. God, I hate when people play game or just end things suddenly without a word.

6. Mystory

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    That sucks! I hate when people play games... Usually, my general rule is that if they were really keen they would make more of an effort... I always go by a rule of reciprocation...What I feel and what I want to do (e.g. texting him)- they should feel as well.

7. Skov

Honestly, I don't think he's playing hard to get. I think he got what he wanted and doesn't want to talk to you until he wants it again. I'm sure he probably will text you again sometime, but be wary of his motives. He might just say he was so busy so you think he cares, but he really might just want you to suck his dick again and that's it. No one is too busy to send a "good morning" or "good night" text. If he waits to text you until like after 10pm on the weekend to ask how your week was or ask "what's up", ignore his ass and move on.

Just my thought that hasn't been mentioned yet.

#7 Skov, Aug 28, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2014
  8. Yuki

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So he texted me today. We talked for a while (a bit longer this time) and he stopped texting again. I seriously don't know what to think. Part of me think that he is playing hard to get. Another part is thinking that he might actually be busy since he said he has plans with friends for the next 4 days, starting today. The other part thinks he only wants my amazing bj (he really enjoyed it the last time).

Perhaps it's due to the long distance. Before I moved to college, he texted me everyday throughout the day. We had oral the night before I left and he barely text me after the move.
    P.S. we only text and never call each other

9. robclem21

This ^^

10. BoiGeorge

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think it was just a hook-up :/

11. zipitty

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My 2 cents is don't over analyze texting. My current bf is TERRIBLE about responding sometimes. You definitely don't have enough to go on at this point. Just roll with it.

12. Yuki

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Honestly, I miss talking to him and seeing him. I am quite sure that it was just a hook-up. I'm trying not to think about him but it's hard because I could totally see myself being with him for a long time. I keep telling myself to move on and not to have my hopes up. I just can't stop hopping that he would text me and everything would be fine. God, I'm falling for him so hard even though I'd only seen him twice.