1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does he like me or not?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by musicalshyguy, Aug 30, 2014.

1. musicalshyguy

Okay, first things first. A few weeks after school started again, my cousin showed me a cute guy on FB that goes to our school. I've seen him around, and decided that this is my chance to talk to him. So I went and chatted with him, and I stupidly came out to him 5 minutes after we met. Turns out, he's BI. We got to talking, and met in person the next morning. I don't talk in public because of an anxiety disorder, so he said hello and just started at me cutely until school started. Alright so I would only see him a few seconds before school. We have 3 lunches. He (Connor) had 2nd lunch and I had 3rd, so I didn't see him often. Miraculously, last week they switched him to MY lunch. I'm his only friend there, so he talks to me and we text during lunch. My friend was watching and she told me that I was RED the entire time. So we've eaten together 3 times, and twice he told me he likes my hair, he gave me one of his cookies, and when lunch is over he tells me it was nice talking to me. I can just die. We even sang a song together through text. Okay so the bad part is, is that I admitted my feelings for him before they switched him, and he said he's not ready for a relationship. So what does all this mean? We stare and smile at each other during lunch, and I can't stop freaking out on the inside. I just want to know if he likes me back! And by the way, I've never had a physical relationship, only long-distance. WHAT DO I DO?!?:bang::bang:

EDIT: Before my friend knew of my crush on him, she told me she was going to try to hook us up. She put me in a group chat with her, Connor, and our friends, and that's how I got his number. So far I have his Facebook, number, Skype, Kik, and Google Plus.

#1 musicalshyguy, Aug 30, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2014
  2. xxemilyxx

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    it is still early to tell, hang out with him more and invite him out somewhere with you and see how it goes between you both, he probably said he wasnt after a relationship meaning YET if you carry on seeing each other im sure you will feel the chemestry and his view on that could change.