1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is my friend into me

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by andrejohnson, Aug 31, 2014.

1. andrejohnson

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I have a friend I met three months ago, he's lived across the street from me for eight years but this year we started talking on Facebook. He's 19 years old and we text about 4-5 days of the week. He said he's never had a girlfriend and people have questioned him if he was gay because is is really friendly but quiet he said he's straight. On his Facebook friends list he has quite a few gay and bi friends, he even tagged a gay guy in one of his photos and let people comment. Three weeks ago he sent me heart emoticon before our conversation ended and said it was a typo, I said that's Ok I always make typos but he has an iPhone and I found that really strange. Now every other conversation we text hearts into our messages and he calls it "bro love". I'm one of his few closest friends and we've chilled at the park before and when he sees me he gets really nervous.

Can anyone help me ?

2. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey there!

I see you have "questioning" as your current orientation. You are willing to know whether he could be into you. If I may ask, why exactly do you want to know this? Do you want a relationship with him?

I can't tell whether he's into you or not. Sending hearts does not necessarily mean he's into you. You could ask him, but that's rather direct and it could possibly do something to your current relationship with him. If you're willing to have a relationship with him, you could try to flirt a little. Try to find out how he feels about LGBT-issues.

Cheers and good luck! (*hug*)

3. Litveninko

sending hearts doesn't mean he is into you, I do it with guys and I'm not gay. Does he know you're gay/bi? If so he might act nervous around you, because he might think you have a crush on him. And for his homosexual friends. He might be supportive pal. If you want him to know about you, ask for his opinion about Obama care, i knw its over, just try to bring the convo. Good luck

4. BoiGeorge

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think he might be into you. I don't even send hearts to my female friends! If you really want to know though, you might have to muster up the courage to ask him, or make a move if you are pretty sure it wouldn't weird him out.