1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I like a guy that I think is gay but idk

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Really confused, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Really confused

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Okay so I have this huge crush on one of my friends. I think he might be gay but is honestly don't know. What are some hints I can give to show him that I like him but aren't too like crazy where he'll think I'm weird. He touches my hands a lot and he looks at me sometimes and I see him looking at me sometimes.

2. MrK21

Does he know your bi?

3. Really confused

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    No but I think he kind of assumed because everyone thinks I'm bi

4. Emmanuella

So, come out to him. If you think you can trust him... or just find a way to bring up the whole LGBT topic and see how he reacts. Try to get a feel of how he might react if you were to come out to him.
    Aside from flat out asking him his orientation and risking scaring him off, coming out to him is the only way to put yourself out there.

5. Anonymous777

Anonymous777 Guest

You could come out to him (if you are ready and if you trust him) or you could wait for signals from him. Maybe, as Emmanuella suggested, talking about the LGBT topic may be a good option.

Has he ever gone out with a girl?

---------- Post added 3rd Sep 2014 at 07:39 AM ----------

This doesn't have to mean anything. If the answer is yes, he could be straight, bi or gay in denial.

6. shinji

shinji Guest

Tried and tested with a varying degree of success.

When you are conversing with him, wait for a moment when he says something like "hey wanna hang out". For example, asks you out to play games, talk, coffee, etc...

Then simply put on a goofy face and say "huh, are you hitting on me?" then when he says "no" (and he will because this question tends to shock people), you can examine his face, does he blush, do his eyes dart all around the room avoiding direct eye contact with you, does he start to fiddle with his hands etc... Then say "oh, too bad", again with a goofy face.

You can't get more direct than this, and you can always brush it off as a joke as a worse case scenario.

Another not so drastic approach would be to just go to him, start up a conversation and keep eye contact, and... repeat the observations from above, without disbalancing him (with the question above) it will be harder for you to gauge all the signs but still it's possible. Again, look at his hands, eye movement, head tilt, face, etc...

On a side note, when shaking hands with him (shake hands with him!!!) extend your pointer and middle finger and put them on his wrists, this will put him off balance, again allowing you to judge him.

As a fun experiment, you could try the "handshake freeze" google it.

Wearing a seductive perfume helps... As i've said in previous threads... Men can't resist Thierry Mugler A*Man and... believe it or not! Black Orchid Tom Ford. Men in general are attracted to vanilla, caramel and cinnamon.

Pulling him away from other people so that he can be more comfortable with you is a must for all of the above!

#6 shinji, Sep 3, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2014
  7. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think you should try to get closer to him and get some time with just you two alone.

When you feel ready, coming out to him is probably a good idea. Then if he's ok with it, maybe after you calm down a bit, you could also hint that you like him.

Let us know how it goes :slight_smile:

8. Really confused

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Okay so we're talking now and I think he's completely straight because he likes a girl and they're gonna go out and someone dared me to lick his arm and he got really grossed out and he told people I was a fag and he like hates me now :frowning2: