1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My life on edge.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Litveninko, Sep 3, 2014.

1. Litveninko

I can't bear anything anymore. I can't handle it and want to break into tears when my family keeps saying you're a girl, female, or when they see tomboys on t.v, they say: your siblings. My life is totally wrecked.
    I Can't take it anymore.
    I can't dress up the things I want because of them, I can't move or sit the way I like because of them, I can't talk the way I should, because of them. They always say I'm making them mad and depressed and I'm a bag of ice. But they don't understand how much their words wreck me.
    Yesterday, I was going somewhere and was wearing half sleeved shirt, and mum said : shave your arms, they look like man's arms.

I feel that my life is surreal. I always wish that I would wake up with a different life and family..
    They always threaten me for being who I am.

#1 Litveninko, Sep 3, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2014
  2. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Please, you need a hug. (*hug*)

That being said, it is very rude of them to say these things. Are you still living with your parents? Are there any options for you to move out?

3. Litveninko

yup, I'm still living with them. And I cant move out untill I finish my college. Which is 4 years.

4. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I assume you're not financially independent, so I suggest that you move out when you can if the situation won't change.