1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Difficult Life

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ConfusedTeen98, Sep 3, 2014.

1. ConfusedTeen98

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So about 2 months ago during a camping trip I came out to my closest friend and he was totally fine with it (Which surprised me), but I was pretty much forced to come out since my mum and dad found a note I was supposed to give my friend telling him that im a homosexual, They didn't react very well, They ignored me for 2 days said that I was "too young to know" and I got so mad that I walked out the house and told 2 more of my friends about my true sexuality.

I have now told about 6 people that im Gay its been okay but I always get comments from my mum saying "You are not gay, You are not my son if you are". I hate it, they arnt letting me be who I want to be, Whats worse enough is the guy that I came out to first turns out I actually love him loads but he doesn't know (Yet), Dont know whether I should tell him or not?.

I cant even talk to my parents about it because apparently my dad is homophobic and I would get kicked out the house if I kept on going on about it.

I keep on wanting to tell the guy I like my true feelings but I need some advice on how to say it and what could happen if I do.

2. Anonymous777

Anonymous777 Guest

I'm so sorry. It must be very difficult for you to handle this situation. If you live with your parents, you should be careful not to be kicked out. I don't know what to say, I haven't come out yet.

As for your friend, do what you think you should do. But watch out and think if he is going to react well or not.

I'm not good at giving advice, but you can count on me whenever you want.

I wish your situation will get better and you will be able to be happy someday.

Loads of hugs. (*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*)

3. ConfusedTeen98

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thanks :slight_smile:, I hope you are soon given the opportunity to come out, I think i might leave it for now and wait till anything serious happens between us, anyway, Thanks for taking the time to reply really appreciate it :grin:

4. Anonymous777

Anonymous777 Guest

You're welcome. I hope your parents will accept you someday too.

:slight_smile:

5. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    How old are you? I agree that you may need to be careful unless your parents are being very restrictive. Just keep thinking about how you will get your independence. While you can't choose your family, you can choose your friends. Try to see if you can come out to them (not your parents) a little more. If the guy you like is trustworthy, you can come out to him, but it may make things awkward.

6. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Screw parents. If you want to go out with a boy, you go ahead and do it. If they can't deal with it, don't tell them.

I hope things work out with your friend :slight_smile: