1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do older men like to play mind games?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by BearLover, Sep 4, 2014.

1. BearLover

BearLover Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm saying this because I've been trying to find someone for a few months now, I've met some people but they play this kind of cold shoulder mind game, they really like to mess with your head. I'm so annoyed by this, I was talking to this guy online and he got me really excited to meet up with him, I got my hopes up high.

I got a little bit too excited at first because I thought I found the one for me, I've been looking on the website and couldn't find any men that I was attracted to.

Well, he eventually said I was putting too much pressure on him, I was excited at the time and sent him loads of messages, he felt pressured and then he eventually got a little bit annoyed that I was pressuring him. Well he didn't reply to my messages after that except one message that he wanted to meet in a gay bar, he said he was with friends, it makes me think he's playing a game and putting pressure on me to make me feel how I made him feel, pressured, he said he was with friends.

On the first time we talked on skype I had to go out because my friends were over, he wanted to see my cock but I just went before showing him, I think he might of been a little upset from this.

I find that I can be a bit insensitive, I upset people without realizing, looking back on it I realize I could of hurt him a little bit, hence why he may be playing games. He reads my messages that I send him, despite how upset I sound he doesn't reply, doesn't even say anything to tell me he doesn't want me anymore, I'm speculating over whether he wants to meet, I sent him messages before, he didn't reply then sent the message wanting to meet up one day randomly. I text him when he was at a gay bar, didn't reply. I sent him messages online, didn't reply, seems like he'll send me another message when he wants to meet up again.

But it's like he doesn't care that I'm upset from it, he reads my message and doesn't bother explaining why he's not replying, just sends a message when he wants to meet me, I said I was moving on, he didn't reply, he's excited to meet at first but then isn't bothered so much, he lives far away though, in brighton. Now I send him another message saying I was prepared to meet if he ever felt like it, I'm just keeping him an option if he wants to ever meet up, I think he sees me as an option also which is quite upsetting for me. :tears:

Do many older men do this?

2. Skov

Everyone is capable of playing games. Age doesn't matter. However, he isn't playing games with you: he isn't interested in to you. You need to move on. The only reason he might want to meet with you is because he wants to get some action quick. Stop messaging him. Delete his number. You're his plan Z, and you don't deserve that.

Don't talk to him to even tell him you're moving on. Just ignore him. Again, make sure to delete his number and all contact info you have of his. Trust me, it'll make this process a lot easier for you.

If he does message you after you start ignoring him, DO NOT RESPOND.