1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confusing Situation

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Bagun9, Sep 4, 2014.

1. Bagun9

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey everyone it's been a while so here's a somewhat long post haha. So straight to the point there's currently a situation that has left me both confused and angry(possibly sad as well).So there was this guy(let's call him "J") I met at a party a while back, and well a few drinks and well we sorta kissed. Since then I sorta had a crush on him, but after that day I didn't see him for a while until recently. He's a really nice guy though pretty quiet and I was not sure if he was gay or bisexual because of that night but I didn't care just being around him made me happy. So I have this friend(let's call him "R") who is gay, we were friends from highschool but something dumb happened between us that strained our friendship and led him to cut me out of his life for a few months. So one day I told "J" that I had a crush on him, then he got really quiet and told me that he didnt know how to respond to that, so I took it as a rejection and left it as is. Eventually "R" came back and I told him that I told "J" that I liked him but got rejected and he was like its ok. Now the current situation that I'm in is that "R" told me that he is now dating "J", and I just felt so confused and angry about it, I suppose it may be jealousy but when I heard it I just felt like shit. So I don't know how i should deal with this and what I should do. Thanks for taking the time to read this I just needed to get it out of my system