1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pansexual Advice Needed

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by cumberbatched, Sep 4, 2014.

1. cumberbatched

I have known I am pansexual for a very long time, although only recently realized there was a name for it. I have only told one or two trusted friends. I have had a few relationships with guys in the past and have mainly only been romantically interested in men. I recently met a girl who I really like, but I am unsure of her sexuality (I think she is straight) and I'm not sure how to proceed. I don't even know how she would take me telling her I have a crush on her and also I'm not really out yet so I don't know how anyone else will take it either. I am also very close with my dad, but him (and almost all of my family) are openly against same sex relationships. I am not really sure how to proceed, especially since this would be my first relationship with a girl. Please help!

2. bicomplicated

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hoe well do you know this woman? Get to know her better, then tell her your feelings. I normally say that it's up to you when and to whom you come out to. However, if you are going to be in a relationship with someone, being honest about your sexuality from the start is probably the best thing to do. Avoild future awkward conversations.
    Idk she may really like you and totally accept you for you. Or she may have a problem with it. But you will never know until you actually ask her. I wish you the best!