1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Turning someone gay?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Really confused, Sep 5, 2014.

1. Really confused

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Okay so I'm a closet bi or gay I honestly don't even know and I really like this guy but I honestly just don't know how to approach this. Oh and here's some information.

So there's this new guy at my school that seems nice and he's cool. But after the like first month of school we started being friends and that was when I noticed how attractive he was. I'm so in love with him, like I can't believe I'm actually talking about this on a forum. Okay so he's really funny and he has this really sexy deep voice and it's so soothing and he has like an accent that's really not from anywhere and more like just how he talks. And his personality is really good and he's really popular. And he wears really nice clothes like a collared shirt and he doesn't try looking frat he just looks really clean and his hair is like really perfect like it's curly and really dark but it's short and it looks really good on him but his eyes are the best part about him. His eyes are like a really nice hazel color that glows. Okay so anyways we are friends and he's really nice to me and so we're always talking and we always say hi to each other and we're always the last one to finish changing in gym. I am just really in love with him. He's so nice and he had such a good personality and I just really hate myself for liking him because I can't really do anything or tell anybody about it. It's really embarrassing like what I do just to see him because I always walk down a different way to Spanish so I can see him and I always go outside of my class when they are leaving lunch so I can see him and I take my time in the locker room so i can see him. I just don't know what to do though. He gives me hints that tells me he might like me and be gay or something but he also gives me hints that he's totally straight and would never do anything with a guy. I'm just so confused right now. Because in gym he sits in front of me and we're always just talking but not really talking like I say hi to him and he says hi back and then we sit down and then we just like look at each other and then he starts laughing and then we start talking and then we get in trouble so we stop but I see him looking at me sometimes and it's really confusing and it makes my heart skip a best every single time. And when we run, he runs with me. And he touches me a lot but at the same time he doesn't really touch me (ya I make no sense) but like I'm really in love with him. There's a lot more stuff that kind of make me think he might like me but there's some stuff that shows me he doesn't like because he's really athletic and he's friends with like those guys (well I'm friends with them too but he's really close to them) and none of them would ever be gay. Another reason why is because he has a girlfriend because his friends like pressured him into it, myself included. And one time at a school football game, I sat behind him and he had his arm out and someone gave me five dollars to lick his arm and I did it and he was talking about how that was gay and stuff and idk Oh and that football game was today so I'm really sad because i think he might hate me. I'm too nervous to ever text him too. Is there anything that I could do that a straight guy would ignore but would make a gay guy like feel something. I want to tell him but I can't because he would tell everyone. And is there any signs I could look out for and some ways I could hang out with him without sounding weird? Thanks! And ya I sound like really obsessed oh and is there anything that I could do to make him gay or at least curious?

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people