1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's. wrong with me

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by doglover44, Sep 6, 2014.

1. doglover44

doglover44 Guest

Here lately I been getting angry easy at my wife and don't talk to her and don't want anything to do with her

2. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't think there's anything wrong with you. You mentioned in your other thread that you are showing signs of depression - this may be way you are snappish towards your wife.

If you are able to afford therapy, seriously consider it. And if you can talk it out with your wife, do so. But, I understand that, sometimes, it's very difficult to talk to someone in person, so if you ever need someone to listen, I and others are always here to help.

3. doglover44

doglover44 Guest

I guess I just feel on the wrong place

4. bingostring

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    maybe if you opened up a tiny bit to your wife you would get on better? That may not be easy or the right thing but just a thought. Otherwise a counsellor/therapist sounds great idea for all sorts of reasons

5. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Maybe you need a bit of time for yourself. Spending some time on your own (or with friends), could help to put things into perspective again.

6. doglover44

doglover44 Guest

I just feel like I need a guy

7. doglover44

doglover44 Guest

Be with a guy