1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my sister has crush on the boy I like

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by markosss, Sep 6, 2014.

1. markosss

Maybe im wrong but my siter seem to like the boy I have crush on. She always brings him up in the conversation. She dont know im gay. What should I do? I feel ashamed to talk to anyone about it.(sorry for my english).

2. Dakeli27

Erm. Is this boy gay? If not, it'll be hard to do anything. Maybe just tease your sister about her apparent crush, or annoyedly ask her to stop talking about him all the time? It might make her tell you she doesn't like him, and it'll at least make her pipe down.

3. Anonymous777

Anonymous777 Guest

First of all, you should make sure that the boy you have a crush on is not straight. If he is straight, you can't do anything. If not, you have a chance with him.

Then, you should decide if you are prepared to come out to any open-minded person you trust so that he or she can support you. I know it's difficult being gay in Greece so I would be careful if you decide to come out. I mean choose the right person to come out.

If it bothers you that your sister is always talking about that boy, you could follow Dakeli27's advice.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

4. markosss

Thanks guys. The problem is I dont know if he is gay and im really scared to make a move. I feel stupid! She can make a move and talk about it to anyone and I just have to shut up(again) and keep my emotions to myself. Thanks guys for your response. I apriciate it. :slight_smile:

5. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Wow, what an awkward turn of events!
    Do you think you could talk to either one of them about it?

6. markosss

No, I cant talk to them. I dont know how they will react especially the guy! Thats why I made a thread in this forum. Is the only place I can talk about it.

7. Blossom85

Talking about it to us is one thing, but sitting here and getting advise from people is not going to really help unless you have the courage to actually take the advise and do something with it.. I think your still going to feel miserable unless you take some action.. Maybe just spend some more time with this guy and just see if you can get any signs from him, maybe he is in the same situation.. Not out to people and not knowing if you are hya either.. Maybe he is straight.. However you aren't ever going to make any headway and start to feel better unless you can get some more clarification on the situation.. If he is straight, then the answer will be that you need to just move on and forget about him.. If he is gay, is he interested in you the way you are in him.. Someone has to make the move in a Relationship.. Wether it is a heterosexual couple or a homosexual couple.. Someone has to make the move otherwise you will always be wondering what if.. Do you wanna play that game forever? Or do you wanna see where it could all lead? It sounds like you might prefer not knowing cause you can fantasize at the moment whereas if you know one way or the other.. Then you would have to deal with that outcome especially if the outcome is not what you hoped.. But you can't live your life that way.. It won't make you happy.

8. bingostring

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Are you sure she does not know ?? Women can be quite clever about this sort of thing !!!

9. markosss

Blossom85- wow thank you for spending so much time writing a long and inspirational response:slight_smile: I will try to find out if he is gay. The outcome is what scares me the most. He might dont want to talk to me after that. Maybe this will change his opinion about my sister. But I have to try. Thanks

Bingostring-A s far as I know she dont know. She havent ask me antthing similar so I guess she is clueless.