1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Falling for and KISSING my straight best friend

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by tumbler, Sep 7, 2014.

1. tumbler

Okay very cliche I know! But me (lets say i'm Dom) and one of my best friends (lets say his name is Rob) have just come back from Mallorca (amazing place, you must visit !). He invited me along with him and his parents, and we shared a room together at the hotel, and basically did what we wanted for the whole week :icon_bigg (this doesn't mean anything sexual atm...)

Background story:
    He had a gf from Feb 2k14 to early August - they ended things on really good terms but I know he doesn't want anything with her, or at least doesn't plan to, in the future, and she's also my friend! Anyways, I had crushed on him before when they were first getting together, but soon got over it when they were actually dating. But all the time throughout I always thought i'd like to be with him anyways cos I could tell him anything and he is so smart and handsome :dry: I gave relationship advice to them and everything, ngl I definitely put my feelings to one side to help them out during their rough relationship periods, so I guess when they broke up I wasn't that surprised. Anyways, when I told him I liked guys it must have been around February time also, and just around that time was when he invited me to Mallorca with him :icon_bigg He is completely cool with it ovbs!

SKIP AHEAD TO MALLORCA:
    So before the trip, i spoke to another friend who knew I liked guys and told him I was worried I might not be able to contain myself whilst we were there and I might make some moves on him - he kinda brushed it off and was like "ohhh fgs itll be fine man! Just have a good time!" I thought I'd be able to also, but I know I have sexual needs and desires too, just like all my straight guy friends who get to release these needs at every single party, whereas i just make out with girls to see if it gets me going, which ofc it doesnt. I may aswell be kissing a tree :bang:
    So skip to the actual holiday - it's great , we're having a great time, we're spending all day together, we're going out exploring together, just having a great time. Obvs cos we're swimming I see him topless etc. Now I defo have the better body, but to me it's not just about that , it's about how I feel around him. He makes me laugh and smells so good and is just such an attractive man to be around, kind and understanding, banterous and thoughtful. :rolle: So, one night he gives me banter about when I gave one of our girl-friends a back massage which SHE HATED! I'm a gymnast so it didn't make sense to me cos I know exactly where/how the body works - she must have just been sensitive. So I say "later I'll give you one and you'll see how good I really am!!" He softly agrees :eek: SIDE NOTE: I didn't plan for anything more to happen, but had the feeling something might

THE MASSAGE:
    So after dinner, we come back to the hotel room (our beds are two singles, but joined together, essentially a double with a tny gap down the middle) and we're getting ready foor bed, and somehow I offer him the massage. He's like sure go ahead whatever.. and I gave him a really thorough FULL body massage (except bum and cock aha) - it must have been at least an hour long. Bear in mind it's about midnight, and it's quiet, in a foreign country and only one light near his bed is on. During it, I realise how beautiful he looks with his eyes shut, and I REALLY REALLY wanted to kiss him. I kept asking "how does this feel ? " and almost everytime he was like "this is good, really good" I KNEW he was getting into it. H even said at one pooint "LOL you're saving me 48 Euros " (cos thats how much the hotel ones costed).I was FULLY HARD and was hiding "it" with a pillow I kept by my crotch constantly, and I think he had one over his crotch too...he may have been hard but I didn't want to remove it just incase he was and he found it awk.

THE KISS:
    So I;'ve done his whole body...some parts twice cos I didn't want it to end, and then I knew I had to do something. The massage had pretty much ended and I was just like feebly stroking his neck or arm or something and staring at him with his eyes shut still :thumbsup: I'm in a delicate state aha and I say in a voice I HAVE NEVER HEARD before (it was so high pitched, feeble, squeaky almost) " Rob ". He goes "Yeah Dom?" and I go "Nevermind- forget it" He says " NO you have to tell me now (quite forcefully)" I say "just forget it.." so I go back to massaging for like 30 more seconds and then I sighed..

"What Dom?"
    So I feebly just say "I'm ashamed to ask...I have a request............I wanted to ask if I could kiss you.."
    "Really..??"
    "Yeah"
    "Won't you regret it??"
    "Why????"
    "Cos it's me."
    "No I won't, I think you're so handsome, attractive, and you smell so good etc etc....so can I?"
    "If it makes you feel better.."

*During this I'm looking at him but I think his eyes are still shut*

I lean over his side of the bed, and there I kissed him. :eek: :icon_redf We kept kissing...and there was tongues too. It was SOOO AMAZING. I count this as my first ever proper kiss..cos there were feelings on my behalf at least. In fact I felt like he initiated the tongues. It lasted for about 2 minutes..but every time I asked him "do you like it?" he would say "this is weird/im straight.." - but the kissing was intense :eusa_doh: Then i kissed up and down his torso and saying thngs like "I really like you, this only happened recently..I really care about you, you;re so cute " Every now and then I would notice him flinch a little bit..but still the kissing continued. I WISH I'D PAID ATTENTION TO SEE IF HE WAS TURNED ON ( WINK WINK). At one point I put my hand towards his shorts, and asked "Can I?" but he said "I'm straight - it would be weird" so I respected that and I avoided.
    That's when I think I stopped it. I knew for him it wasn't as comfortable, despite the fact the kissing was really really really good and thorough.

AFTERMATH:
    So afterwards, he looked ashamed. His hands were in his head and I hated myself. I kept asking if he hated me or wanted me to spend the night in another room.. he said no to both things. He seemed quite confused and upset. Nothing I could say (and I'm realllyyy good in these situations) helped really. So I simply said "Sleep on it. We will talk about it in the morning when you have had time to think about it."
    He just kept saying "okay" to ALL of my questions, really blandly.

NEXT MORNING:
    Um, I thought it would be awk. Which at the VERY beginning it was. But at breakfast everything was normal, and we got back to the room and everything seemed fine. Then I brought it up - "last night I said we would tlak about it today..so. " I asked him many questions. I realise this post is really long now, so I'll cut it down and say that basically he ended up explaining that he felt we should forget about it and that last night wasn't him.

AND NOW?:
    I have feelings for him, and it seems like he has moved on and forgotten. It sucks. I hate it. I like him bad. When Im around him I pretend I've forgotten too but all i can think is "I'm so lucky I got to kiss you." over and over.

sigh :bang:

2. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think it's amazing story! It's not difficult to understand why this is hard for him (too). He is straight, you kiss him, and he likes it (if he didn't like it at all, he would probably not continue kissing you). That confuses him, he may think "am I bisexual now?" or anything like that.

Don't push things and see what happens, he might have some feelings for you too.

Cheers,

Quem

3. user123456

Out Status:
    Some people
    I agree with Quem.

He obviously liked it, because he didn't stop. A straight guy doesn't kiss another guy for two minutes, with tongues.

But probably, he never thought he could be bi before, so he is very scared of his feelings. Give him time.

OF COURSE, prepare for the probability nothing else will happen! Don't cling on him too much. But I am sure you have got a chance :slight_smile:

4. cibi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    to be honest i envy you
    i wish i had the balls to kiss my (Straight) best friend whom i loved
    but yeah i agree with the people above give it time and don't get ur hopes too high
    but i'd say there's a 75% chance of you 2 getting together

5. user123456

Out Status:
    Some people
    Also have to stress this, you are very brave, I have had many chances to make a move on my crush and was always scared. Good job :thumbsup:

6. tumbler

hmm I don't think anything will happen with him tbh, I mean I would feel bad bringing it up again cos he might say "I don't want to do this again" and he might not want to be my friend anymore? I still believe he enjoyed it though, that much is true, because it was with tongues, and it wasn't like he was pulling back from the kiss at all. Maybe he's just curious?? Ahahahaha thanks Quem!!

However, the next day he said "We need to forget it ever happened" so he probably has? If he has then I'm sure nothing can happen? What do you think?? PS. the only person that knows about this now is you guys and my sister.

7. blueskies

blueskies Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    The only person who knows whether he liked that kiss is him but to me it definitely sounds like he did because I don't think he'd let you kiss him for that long if he didn't. However, I think you should prepare yourself that he's most likely straight (especially since he said so himself) and unfortunately, it seems to be quite common among straight guys to experiment at least a little. Of course that might not be the case here, who knows. :slight_smile:

8. tumbler

It says you are bisexual, so can I ask blueskies how exactly it would be for you if you were a bisexual in the closet? Cos if he were bi in the closet maybe that would explain what happened??

I think he is straight, and I know I will get over it eventually, but I do really really care about him and would be so happy with him. Yeah I was lucky as hell to kiss him, I cannot believe he let me, it was something I dreamed about ahahah

9. Tectonic

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I probably would have acted exactly like he did. Obviously he had no objections to kissing you and actually enjoyed as it went on for a while, and his face isn't the only thing you kissed. He seems confused, though. Too confused right now to talk about it. The easiest way to really think it over, while still being confused, is to just tell you to forget it ever happened. He can't talk about it and answer your questions when he is so unsure of himself and/or the answers to your questions. HE definitely did not forget it ever happened.

10. blueskies

blueskies Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    You're right, sorry. I could definitely see myself act the same way. Although if I were him, I think I would have stopped you from kissing me. So him being bi is definitely plausible. Has he ever done anything before which has made you believe he is bi?

11. tumbler

Tectonic- are you sure he won't have forgotten it?? I mean it was only like 10 days ago but still? Do you think I remind him of it when he sees me? I think maybe I dealt with it well to begin with, but now I'm not - the other day he asked me to stop complimenting him cos it makes him feel awk?

Blueskies- hmm its so interesting. I spoke to my sister about it and even she said it wasn't normal for an absolutely straight guy to act like this? She said her bf would NEVER do it. But then "Rob" is more open minded I think..? Or maybe he felt owed me something for the massage aha? No he has never done anything tbh....what sort of things do you mean that could have lead me to believe he could be bi? I know its a stupid question but it's good to hear the opinion from a bisexual guy aha

---------- Post added 8th Sep 2014 at 09:50 AM ----------

One thing I can say for sure is that it was easy convincing him to kiss. There wasn't much persuasion needed, it was literally just the short convo I posted in the original post... I was surprised how little effort it was, and how easy the kiss developed etc. It wasn't like I tried that much, it was just me asking...it was almost as if he had an idea I was going to ask that before I did

---------- Post added 8th Sep 2014 at 09:50 AM ----------

One thing I can say for sure is that it was easy convincing him to kiss. There wasn't much persuasion needed, it was literally just the short convo I posted in the original post... I was surprised how little effort it was, and how easy the kiss developed etc. It wasn't like I tried that much, it was just me asking...it was almost as if he had an idea I was going to ask that before I did

12. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Be honest.. Do you believe that a guy, who claims to be straight, could forget a kiss with another guy? He wants to forget it, but it's very likely that he has not forgotten it yet.

He definitely thinks of it, not all the time, but it's on his mind.

He could have given you a quick kiss, but he didn't do that. He didn't feel like he owed you anything I think.

Perhaps he already thought about the situation. :icon_wink

13. tumbler

Perhaps he already thought about the situation. :icon_wink[/QUOTE]

Hmm...I'm not so sure...the whole thing is so ambiguous, to me it seems like he has forgotten it, but he still jokes with me about liking guys...maybe it was just a moment of weakness on his part? Maybe he was just curious in that VERY moment??

14. blueskies

blueskies Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I agree that most straight dudes wouldn't - but then again, I believe some straight but curious guys could want to try it, at least once. And also I think sexual orientation is sometimes a bit off...when me and my boyfriend started going out, we'd both previously considered ourselves heterosexual.

I mean basically anything that could make you believe he's not heterosexual - has he commented on a guy's looks before? Even simple things as has he been unusually close to another guy before (neither of those things have to mean he's into you/not straight but it could definitely be a sign).

I hope this helps. :slight_smile:

15. tumbler

Blueskies - Yes actually , in Mallorca he did say I was lucky enough to have a good enough body to go around in speedos if I wanted too as nobody would care if an attractive man wore them (LOL!) But then there was a girl there too who also said the same..? Um apart from that and the kissing...let me think....he did once say that he was so unlucky with girls that he was thinking he might as well turn gay but I think that was a lot more joking ahah! Um also in Mallorca when we sunblocked up in the hotel room he was doing my back, then did my lower back and made a comment like..I probs shouldn't go any further (in a joking way)

I'll try and think of some others...meanwhile I hope any of you bi guys can tell me what you make of this?? TBH it's hard to say with him, he isn't feminine at all, neither am I, but I could still see him dating a guy...like the image of it doesn't seem wrong or unusual like with some of my other guy friends..

16. blueskies

blueskies Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Honestly, it's impossible to tell. The only way for you to know is if you ask him. Don't take this the wrong way, but to me it doesn't sound like he was flirting with you or anything. I might be wrong though, and especially since I in general think that catching the subtle things is hard especially when it's about someone you don't know.

17. tumbler

TBH i dont think he was flirting either...that's why I don't understand the kiss and how easily it happened...in fact I'm pretty certain it wasn't flirting..he was just saying he thought I was more attractive than him, which obvs lead me to tell him how handsome and stuff I think he is even if he doesn't have those washboard abs.

Yeah that's another issue blueskies!! I want to talk to him about it again just to finally see why he let me so easily..something I forgot to ask the morning after stupidly:frowning2: But then we promised not to talk about it again (he wanted to forget it ever happened) so.. :L It's annoying, and I don't wanna ask him incase it gets awk but I really want to also cos I do like him and want him to know. It's so unfair for guys like me who have to live such a large lie , everyday life is so challenging and demoralising atm:/

---------- Post added 8th Sep 2014 at 07:56 PM ----------

TBH i dont think he was flirting either...that's why I don't understand the kiss and how easily it happened...in fact I'm pretty certain it wasn't flirting..he was just saying he thought I was more attractive than him, which obvs lead me to tell him how handsome and stuff I think he is even if he doesn't have those washboard abs.

Yeah that's another issue blueskies!! I want to talk to him about it again just to finally see why he let me so easily..something I forgot to ask the morning after stupidly:frowning2: But then we promised not to talk about it again (he wanted to forget it ever happened) so.. :L It's annoying, and I don't wanna ask him incase it gets awk but I really want to also cos I do like him and want him to know. It's so unfair for guys like me who have to live such a large lie , everyday life is so challenging and demoralising atm:/

18. tumbler

I can't tell if maybe he finds it awk around me now...like we seem fine, but every now and then it seems like there's an odd vibe...I'd never struggled finding things to say to him, but recently I haven't known exactly what to say, which is so weird for me because I'm good with words aha!
    Maybe I should bring it up again just to get closure for it myself?? Shouls I tell him I like him?

19. Tectonic

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I think the best thing for you to do right now is to pretend like it never happened. Obviously you won't forget and neither will he. I'm sure that a million things are running through his head and he's gonna have to work this out with himself. Just try your best to act like you used to before any of this happened. I wouldn't force him to talk about it. If he wants to, he will when's he's ready.

20. tumbler

Hmm yeah I agree, but the thing is that I really don't think he ever will talk about it, it's true I am acting like it never happened, but on the inside there's a bit of "unfinished business", like I need to know there's no chance. Do any of you get that too?

Can any of you tell me an experience you've had with a straight crush too? I want to see/ compare my experience please (&&&)