1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

should i decide or just wuss out

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by thelostboyxxx, Sep 7, 2014.

1. thelostboyxxx

i like this guy he so rude to me some times... he do know how i feel some times he nice to me to i'm to scared to ask him out it's like he already rejecting me i just feel so upset i just wish i did not feel this way he just started telling people that he was gay this year he decide to come out to every one i support him to the fullest i feel so special just talking to him i know his name really well now it's Garrett he just so hot people don't take him for a gay guy cause of his look's i just don't even understand that i just wanna be the one that get's to spend the rest of my life with him i really don't wanna lose his heart not now or ever it's already hard for me to talk about my feelings to others cause i know other people would not even get it i still don't wanna be in the friends zone we are hanging out tomorrow maybe i won't wuss out this time should i even be the first to ask or should i wait i'm completely lost how could it have come down to this i just feel like its either losing him or just regrets i really could use some advice