1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ex in denial.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Missrancor, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Missrancor

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I was in a relationship with a girl for about 5 months, though it was on and off at times, and I decided to end it because I didn't feel that much in the end.

So I did. However, this girl seems to not be able to really let go. I mean she is obsessed. I told her I didn't feel the same way but she still pushes me to meet her, to give her another chance. Now, when I say I don't want to meet with her and I have made up my mind she doesn't even accept it, she says; "ok where and when then?" :eek:

I am getting a bit freaked out to be honest. She is so immature and she is older than me!

It has gotten to the point where I am very anxious about this because she knows where I live and I don't know what else to do!

I tried explaining but she just doesn't accept it and move on. She doesn't. :confused:

I don't know, I guess I'm just asking for some advice, if you have any, but I don't think there's really much I can do about this.

2. NatWheeled

Tell her she needs to back off or you will call the police and file harassment charges. You may think its extreme but if you're really afraid of your personal safety, then the police need to be involved.

3. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Be firm and swift in your responses. Ideally you should block her number, but only after you give her clear warnings (especially about filing harassment).

4. Missrancor

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    *sigh*

I guess there's no other way. Let's hope it doesn't come to this.
    Thank you all very much!

5. NatWheeled

Good luck, keep us posted