1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Asking a girl out for the first time

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by 143kc, Sep 9, 2014.

1. 143kc

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    There is a girl that I like, but I don't know her very well. We have many mutual friends, and I think she is cute. I have never been with a boy or a girl before, and I am clueless and terrified on how to ask her out. I talk to her daily, but it is small talk that is blurred because it is at 8:00 AM. Should I ask for her #? There is a football game this Friday and I know that she will be there... should I try to "hang" out with her? I know that she is gay and whenever we talk I can't help but notice that we could be great friends even if not a couple lol. My shyness doesn't help my case, but lately I have been trying to be more outgoing, and this is part of that attempt. I'm comfortable with my skin, and I am ready to be a little risky.

Any advice will be welcomed!

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    How old are you two? You could add her on facebook, but getting her number would be better. Ideally you want some one-on-one time to get to know each other (and show you're really interested).