1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New School New Crush:)))

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by 2Scoopzz, Sep 9, 2014.

1. 2Scoopzz

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So nursing school has begun and there's this girl....(you all know where this is going!) So far I don't know what teams she plays for but some signs I've picked up on...she sits in front me and and she frequently looks back at me and i pretend not to see her sometimes because it's a little awkward...she seems to want to get my attention but in a non-verbal way...we've spoken 2 or 3 times but very short convos...it seems we're both waiting for a "moment''....idk but either way i'm excited...I have a WHOLE YEAR to make a move and I have a good feeling:slight_smile:) Your thoughts/experiences??? Anyway wish me luck!!

2. PatrickUK

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My best advice is to take time getting to know her better. Try to establish if you like her as a person, because if she's got a lot of bad personality flaws it will not matter if she does 'play for your team' - she'll be best avoided. Hopefully all will be good though :slight_smile:

3. Really

Quick check. Are you clicking your pen unconsciously? Wearing too much scent? Snoring in class? Make sure you're not doing something annoying she's trying to stare you into stopping. If not, then you're safe to smile back. :slight_smile:

4. 2Scoopzz

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    LOL!! No I'm not doing any of those things! Whenever she does look I try to smile but most of the time she turns quickly in embarrassment when I catch her

5. eternallyapril

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree with the above posters. Try to talk to her outside of class, in a casual and friendly way. If you get to know her a little better, and you like her personality, it might give you a better idea of what team she plays for and if she is really interested in you.